MUMBAI - The Maharashtra Cricket Association (MCA) will name their newly-built stadium on the outskirts of Pune as Subrata Roy Sahara Stadium.
NEW DELHI - Sachin Tendulkar says Anil Kumble is the greatest bowler he has played with, finds Rahul Dravid's technique and concentration excellent and V.V.S.Laxman the most wristy, while Sourav Ganguly is one who figured out his game well.
CHENNAI - Ashwin Sundar of Gulf Oil Racing team took the honours by default after finishing second behind Jordan King (Team Sidvin) who was docked 20 seconds penalty for a jump start in the first race of the MRF Formula 1600 championship here Saturday.
RANCHI - Indian cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni Saturday sought divine blessings before the World Cup starting Feb 19.
SONEPAT - Off-spinner Harbhajan Singh Saturday blasted former Australian opening batsman Matthew Hayden, who in his autobiography wrote that the bowler and ex-India captain Sourav Ganguly chickened out of the 2004 Nagpur Test due to a green track.
- Larry Drew II Leaves North Carolina
- When Sachin sledged to rattle McGrath, the ploy worked!
- Women of Oz cricketers just hate the WAG tag!
- Chikka meets Pritam in all-India golf final
- Strauss desperate to win Perth ODI to build World Cup momentum
- White defends resting of Clarke, Watson for final ODI against England
- Man U to offer striker Berbatov new three-year deal
- Coleen Rooney’s thinning patch caused by hair extensions?
- Tevez says Man City have blown their Premiere League title chances
- Commonwealth Games sports facilities would be fully utilized, assures Ajay Maken
- Sports ministry forms committee for venue management
- FIFA considering ban on neck-warming ’snoods’ on health and safety grounds
- Chelsea’s wage bill was whopping 172 million pounds in 2010
- Its 40-yrs since golf and javelin throwing was played on the moon!
- Ryder guides New Zealand to consolation win in Auckland ODI against Pakistan
- Pak selectors miffed with Malik, Yousuf for choosing Bangladesh money over country
- Laura Mendoza Govan Charges Gilbert Arenas
- Cricket Australia ‘post mortem’ a step in the right direction: Roebuck
- Man U needs 10 more wins to wrest Premier League title from Chelsea: Ferguson
- Nicklas Bendtner ‘fairytale’ romance with Danish royal ends
- Pak cricket fraternity in shock over corruption charges against tainted Pak trio
- Afridi right man to lead Pakistan, says Akram
- Torres is worth 70, not 50 million pounds: Benitez
- FIFA looking into possible Koo contract row
- Bielsa resigns as Chile’s national football coach
- Delhi to host Champions Trophy, Olympic qualifiers
- Royal Mint planning �1K-coin weighing 1kg to mark Olympics
- ‘Once bitten twice shy’ Webber targets maiden F1 title this year
- Chappell, Waugh describe Brett Lee’s comeback as Australia’s World Cup inspiration
- Arsenal will overhaul Man U’s lead in Premier League, insists Robin van Persie
- Flower says ‘cricket overdose’ behind England’s ‘wounded warriors’ squad
- Tainted Pak trio face up to ‘nine years in jail’ if found guilty