SONEPAT - In a bid to give boost to the sports infrastructure in the state, the Haryana government said Wednesday that it planned to set up sports clubs at over 360 stadiums.
LONDON - Force India boss Vijay Mallya is confident of his team producing better results after the launch of their new car VJM04.
KARACHI - Pakistan's left-handed pacer Sohail Tanvir was Wednesday ruled out of the Feb 19-April 2 World Cup owing to a knee injury.
NEW DELHI - Tournament director Ratnakar Shetty said the early exit of the game's financial powerhouses India and Pakistan in the 2007 World Cup forced the International Cricket Council (ICC) to change the format in this edition.
LONDON - Fast bowler Chris Tremlett has been named the travelling reserve in the 15-member England squad for the World Cup for possible replacement for injured attack bowlers.
- Teenaged Kuhar shares lead in Haryana Open golf
- Indian team begins practice for World Cup
- Don’t know why selectors didn’t give Hussey more time: Ponting
- Had to leave Liverpool after everything started to look ‘black’: Torres
- Nathan McCullum picked to effectively close Kiwi innings in WC 2011
- Ashley Cole set to become England’s most capped left-back
- Sky Sports ’sexism row’ presenters sign Talksport radio deal
- In a first, cricket fans influence design of official Pakistan kit for World Cup 2011
- Kiwi cricketer Southee accused of lewd behaviour
- Injury-hit England have much to ponder over fitness (Team Profile, World Cup Countdown)
- Salman Butt to “challenge every charge” levelled by ICC, UK Crown Prosecution
- Capello backs Rooney to fire in England’s Denmark friendly
- ‘Chelsea finding bad spell hard to live with’, says Drogba
- Misbah dismisses ‘grouping’ reports, says Pak cricket team is fully united
- Waqar, Intikhab call for ‘fresh start’ for Pakistan following ICC ban on tainted trio
- Mills backs New Zealand to peak ‘Mt. Everest of cricket’
- Yasir Hameed files complaint against UK tabloid that conducted ‘fixing’ sting operation
- Renault F1 team name three drivers to replace injured Kubica
- Krejza hopes to be ’surprise factor’ in Australia’s World Cup defence
- Lampard to lead England in friendly against Denmark
- Krejza facing David and Goliath showdown on Indian subcontinent
- Carmelo Anthony To Join Los Angeles Lakers?
- Shane Warne has new mattress delivered as Liz Hurley arrives in Australia
- Cricket set to go capitalist, but may lack in substance: Roebuck
- Afridi backs ‘cohesive and contributing’ Pak squad to bag World Cup glory
- Beckham extends training stay at Tottenham Hotspur
- Experts named for Cricket Australia’s state-based structure review
- South Africa’s World Cup squad arrives in Chennai
- Soderling starts with a win, Ferrer eliminated in Rotterdam
- ‘Shocked’ Hussey blasts CA for ‘double standards’ over omission due to injury
- Oz court advises mediation in case involving Don Bradman’s name
- Ferguson looking forward to fill Hussey’s big boots in World Cup
- Strauss’ Ashes-winning team receives just a ’single clap’ homecoming
- Shane Warne, Liz Hurley ‘to keep their romance low-profile’
- England’s Eoin Morgan ruled out of World Cup
- Mark Sanchez Had Sex With A 17 Year Old Girl?
- No-fear attitude finally pays off for James Franklin
- Bopara named as injured Morgan’s replacement in England World Cup squad
- Southee under NZC probe for in-flight incident with female passenger
- Mumbai FC’s Nishant Mehra tests positive in I-League
- Mike Hussey frustrated with World Cup omission
- Nadal set to resume training after hamstring injury