2009 Nba Finals
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - The Orlando Magic won the Eastern Conference title by handling everything that LeBron James and Cleveland Cavaliers threw at them on the court.
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - Vince Carter is going home to Orlando, and to the Eastern Conference champion Magic.
LOS ANGELES - Michael Phelps has 14 Olympic gold medals but only one ESPY.
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. - Kobe Bryant said he plans to stay with the NBA champion Los Angeles Lakers even he if opts out of his contract this summer.
ORLANDO, Fla. - The parades down nearby Walt Disney World, the kind where confetti flies and smiles flow - the ending Orlando Magic fans have long waited for - will be reserved for other teams this year.
- Redemption: Kobe leads Lakers to 15th NBA title
- LAPD sends home rowdy crowd after Lakers win title
- LAPD seeks to control rowdy crowd after Lakers win
- LAPD seek to control celebrating crowds
- Kobe Bryant leads Lakers to 15th NBA title
- Bryant, Lakers reign once more
- Lakers roll to 15th title behind Bryant
- Lakers open 56-46 lead over Magic at halftime
- Lakers, Magic play an NBA finals in Shaq's shadow
- Lakers' Jackson fined $25,000 for referee comments
- Kobe can't imagine playing for anyone but Lakers
- Bryant, Jackson on verge of another NBA title
- Howard: Magic will force finals back to L.A.
- Lakers' Jackson fined $25,000 for ref comments
- Game 4 of NBA finals draws strong ratings for ABC
- After Game 4 falter, Magic still believe
- Lakers love Fisher for more than his clutch shots
- In any language, Gasol angry with Pietrus foul
- NBA, STATS test HD cameras for data collection
- Fisher's clutch 3s give Lakers 3-1 lead over Magic
- Fisher saves Lakers in Game 4; take 3-1 lead
- Magic lead Lakers 49-37 at halftime of Game 4
- Ariza gets Lakers' comeback started in 3rd quarter
- Lakers take 3-1 lead with another OT win
- Lakers take 3-1 lead with 99-91 OT win over Magic
- Fisher saves Lakers in Game 4
- Contract talk follows Lewis all the way to finals
- Magic hoping to even series with Lakers in Game 4
- Lakers concerned with Magic's shooting 'monster'
- Bryant misses chance to put Magic away
- Zen Master Phil could be the best ever _ or not
- Magic tighten series with 108-104 win over Lakers
- Magic have 'Skip' in step in first finals victory
- Magic shoot 63 percent in 108-104 win over Lakers
- Magic win Game 3, cut Lakers' lead to 2-1