BANGALORE - Little-known Daniel Christian was the most expensive among the players sold on the concluding day of the Indian Premier League (IPL) auction here Sunday.
DOHA - The following is the list of players and their teams after the end of two-day players' auction for the fourth edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) here Sunday.
BANGALORE - Seated eight to a table at the over 7,000 sq ft pillar-less Mysore Hall of ITC Royal Gardenia Hotel here, business leaders and film stars Saturday began picking up cricketers for the Indian Premier League's (IPL) fourth season.
BANGALORE - Following are the base prices of some of the star players who will go under the hammer in the Indian Premier League auction to be held Saturday and Sunday: $4,00,000: Adam Gilchrist, Brett Lee, Shaun Marsh, James Anderson, Kevin Pietersen, Stuart Broad, Graeme Swann, Luke Wright, Michael Yardy, Rahul Dravid, Yuvraj Singh, Daniel Vettori, Brendon McCullum, Ross Taylor, Graeme Smith, AB de Villiers, Mahela Jayawardene, Tillakaratne Dilshan, Brian Lara, Chris Gayle, Sourav Ganguly.
SYDNEY - Several players responsible for Australia's dismal performance in the Ashes series against England are set to grab big paychecks during the Indian Premier League auction.
- England beat Australia to win Ashes series Down Under after 24 years
- Lawson says Hilfenhaus bowling is predictable
- Johnson-Anderson differ over Beer’s no-ball
- Australian bowlers need to be consistent: McGrath
- England has nose ahead of Australia in Sydney Test
- Selectors back Australia’s inconsistent pace attack
- 72 Australian players on list for Indian Premier League auction
- Khawaja, Beer to make debuts in Sydney Ashes Test
- Australia ‘100 per cent behind’ stand-in captain Clarke: Haddin
- Clarke to lead Australia in fifth Ashes Test
- Roebuck urges Ponting to move to No.5 in batting order to prolong Test career
- Prior refusing to let go of ball that helped England nail the Ashes
- England beat Australia to retain Ashes Down Under after 24 years
- England in command after first day of Boxing Day Test
- Thomson backs four-pronged pace for Melbourne Ashes Test
- Aussies five wickets away from Perth Ashes Test glory
- England in command after first day of Perth Ashes Test
- Ex-Oz players says Siddle should play Perth Test
- Oz selectors’ ‘chopping and changing’ regime ruining bowlers’ performances: Clark
- Rattled Australia make four changes for third Ashes Test
- Johnson doesn’t deserve to be brought back into Oz team: Lawson
- Johnson set for quick recall to Oz side, Bollinger may miss out
- Ryan Harris declared fit to play Perth Test
- Waugh asks Australian selectors to maintain stability
- Australian media furious over ‘most humiliating’ Ashes loss
- Hilfenhaus facing possible axe for Adelaide Test
- Ponting confirms ‘poor form’ behind Johnson’s axing for second Ashes Test
- Johnson dropped from Australian XI for second Ashes Test?
- Ashes 2010: Bollinger still in limbo land over inclusion
- Ashes: Ex-selector Hughes says Johnson should not be dropped
- Pace bowler Harris gives selectors six screeching reasons to pick him for Adelaide
- Ponting defends Oz bowlers’ performance on ‘foreign Gabba wicket’
- Oz flop-show at Gabba may force bowling changes for second Ashes Test: Nielsen
- Chastening reality pushes Oz selectors back to the drawing board
- Johnson, Hilfenhaus under threat as Oz recall Bollinger, Harris for Adelaide Ashes Test