DALLAS - Baylor has been picked by Big 12 coaches as the favorite to win the conference for the second straight year.
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. - North Carolina has dismissed fifth-year senior Will Graves from the team.
INDIANAPOLIS - The NCAA has established two corporations for college basketball officials, saying it hopes to create more consistency with how games are called.
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas sophomore Cokie Reed will miss the upcoming season after surgery on her right foot to remove an extra bone and repair a tendon.
DALLAS - Big 12 coaches have picked a Kansas team to win the Big 12 this season - and it's not the Jayhawks.
- Kanter will sit while NCAA determines status
- Duke nabs top national prospect Austin Rivers
- Duke close to nabbing hotly recruited Rivers
- Dean Smith takes in another Bobcats practice
- Mississippi State guard Dee Bost suspended 9 games
- NCAA suspends MSU point guard Dee Bost 9 games
- IUPUI hires Parkinson to replace Hart
- A different double play for some ACC athletes
- E. Michigan reports women's basketball violations
- Ala. board won't change grade for UK star Bledsoe
- Duke extends McCallie's contract through 2016-17
- IUPUI fires women's coach amid allegations
- Calipari confident Kanter will play for Wildcats
- UNCW disciplines assistant women's hoop coach
- Sooners' Davis suffers facial fracture
- Moore 1 of 6 Huskies on US women's hoops roster
- Knight gets warm reception in Indiana
- Morgan eligible to play right away for Baylor
- Tennessee's Pearl acknowledges he misled NCAA
- 1st 4 games of March Madness to be in Dayton, OH
- Turkish GM tells newspaper UK recruit took cash
- Ex-Cincinnati women's basketball coach dies in SC
- BC beats Weber State 38-20 in LB Herzlich's return
- Top Missouri recruit will miss start of season
- Former Oklahoma basketball player Ken Pryor dies
- Two players leave Temple program
- BYU going independent in football
- Snyder takes long road to 76ers
- C.J. Henry transfers from Kansas to NAIA school
- Weber optimistic Illini could be 'very, very good'
- AD who brought Knight to Texas Tech is retiring
- Grayer leaves ISU to return to Michigan
- Mbakwe returns to Golden Gophers
- Calipari, Kentucky roll to 3-game sweep in Canada
- Kentucky wins 2nd exhibition game