MEMPHIS, Tenn. - G.J. Kinne threw for two touchdowns and rushed for another score to lead Tulsa to an easy 48-7 victory over Memphis on Saturday night.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Rudy Gay has a gold medal from the world championships and a patch on the front of his jersey marking the Grizzlies' 10th season in their second hometown.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Ray Gregory scored two touchdowns following interceptions for Middle Tennessee in a 24-17 win over Memphis on Saturday night.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Casey Therriault threw four touchdowns to lead Jackson State to a 33-26 win over Tennessee State in the Southern Heritage Classic on Saturday night.
- Instant Replay: Some good, some bad from new QBs
- Wright's ex-wife says he left her house with drugs
- Lorenzen Wright’s Funeral Held at Memphis
- Lorenzen Wright Found Dead Near Southeast Memphis
- Memphis Regrets the Loss of Lorenzen Wright
- Lorenzen Wright Dies At 34
- C-USA back to personal touch after going to video
- Report: Former NBA player Wright missing
- Tough opening day all around at Pebble Beach
- Westwood wins 2nd PGA title in playoff in Memphis
- Robert Garrigus takes 2-shot lead at St. Jude
- Westwood, Willis share 1-stroke lead at St. Jude
- Jeev shoots 67, tied at 12th place
- Westwood opens with 7-under 63 for Memphis lead
- Grizzlies owner gives coach Hollins 3-year deal
- 76ers rout Grizzlies 120-101
- Martin leads Rockets past Grizzlies 113-103
- Mayo, Gay help Grizzlies beat Hornets
- Nowitzki rallies Mavs past Grizzlies for 50th win
- Once, twice, thrice as Griner goes dunking again
- Griner's shot sends Baylor to 51-48 win over Duke
- NCAA: Half of Final Four is set; who's next?
- NCAA: West Virginia beats Kentucky 73-66
- NCAA: Kentucky's Wall fouls out
- NCAA: West Virginia starting to feel it
- NCAA: Liggins hits 3-pointer for Kentucky
- NCAA: Wildcats are 0 for 20 from beyond the arc
- NCAA: Miller having night to forget
- NCAA: Clang _ Kentucky 0 for 17 beyond the arc
- NCAA: Kentucky's Cousins getting frustrated
- NCAA: West Virginia keeps 3-pointers run going
- NCAA: West Virginia leads Kentucky 28-26 at half
- NCAA: West Virginia hits 4 straight 3-pointers
- NCAA: Kentucky dominating in the paint
- NCAA: Kentucky leads early vs. West Virginia