SAN FRANCISCO - Rick Ankiel has a postseason memory he can celebrate.
OAKLAND, Calif. - Monta Ellis scored 22 points and the Golden State Warriors beat the Los Angeles Clippers 127-87 on Friday night in their exhibition debut under Keith Smart.
...2064 AP-FBC--T25-Oklahoma St.-Louisiana-Lafayette Stats
SAN FRANCISCO - Alex Gonzalez hit a tying, two-run double off San Francisco closer Brian Wilson in the eighth inning and the Atlanta Braves and Giants were tied at 4 after 10 innings in Game 2 of their NL division series on Friday night.
SAN FRANCISCO - Braves closer Billy Wagner has left Game 2 of the NL division series against San Francisco with an injury to his left side, possibly his final appearance in the majors.
- Weeden has 5 TD passes for No. 22 Oklahoma State
- Braves rally to send Game 2 with Giants to extras
- Can NFL Least turn it around?
- Giants lead Braves 4-1 after 6 innings in Game 2
- Anthony scores 24, Nuggets beat Portland, 109-99
- James, Bosh lead Heat past Thunder 103-96
- Rutgers' Te hits winning FG with 13 seconds to go
- Rose bests Wall, leads Bulls over Wizards
- Giants lead Braves 4-0 after 3 innings in Game 2
- Gordon, Daye lead Pistons over Bucks in OT
- After goalie's collapses, Thrashers beat Caps 4-2
- Cox ejected after arguing call at first base
- Roy's 2 goals lead Sabres past Senators
- Modano scores in Red Wings debut, 4-0 win vs Ducks
- Carter makes 6 3-pointers, leads Magic past Pacers
- Nuggets' Al Harrington re-injures left foot
- Phillies 7, Reds 4
- Reds unravel, Phillies win 7-4 to take 2-0 lead
- Eriksson scores 2, Stars beat Devils 4-3 in OT
- Hagan tops record-setting day at Maple Grove
- Several Chase drivers well back in Fontana
- Bears list Cutler as out for Carolina
- Thrashers goalie collapses in opening minutes
- Mets add Sandy Alderson to search list for GM
- Mika Miyazato shoots 63 for share of lead
- Twins philosophical about comeback possibility
- Say what? Trash talking alive and well in NFL
- Toms shoots 66 to take McGladrey Classic lead
- World Cup over, US begins transition to 2014
- Vikings missing rookie cornerback Cook again
- Amid baseball blunders, even PBA turns to replay
- Finnegan gets $10,000 fine for hit
- Cochran takes second-round lead at Senior Players
- All smiles for Tiger at learning center opening
- Samuelson still running strong at 53