MADISON, Wis. - The Wisconsin Badgers can't help it: They are being a little bit selfish this week even with rival Minnesota coming to town.
MADISON, Wis. - John Clay said he never wanted the attention of a Heisman Trophy pursuit or a streak of 100-yard performances.
MADISON, Miss. - Bill Haas overcame five bogeys in the final round to win the Viking Classic by three strokes on Sunday.
MADISON, Miss. - Bill Haas shot a 3-under 69 to take a four-stroke lead at the Viking Classic on Saturday, overcoming three bogeys and a double bogey after playing error free the first two rounds.
MADISON, Miss. - The course was so friendly, six players were tied for the lead, 17 finished at 4 under or better, six had bogey-free rounds and nearly half the field was below par.
- Viking Classic can help PGA player's year
- Obama surprises students in Wis., diners in NM
- No. 11 Wisconsin routs Austin Peay 70-3
- No. 11 Wisconsin hoping for tune-up vs Austin Peay
- Valai blocks PAT, No. 11 Badgers beat ASU 20-19
- Tempo key when No. 11 Wisconsin plays Arizona St
- No. 11 Wisconsin guards against Threet repeat
- Wisconsin's Gilreath not on depth chart
- Wisconsin's Gilreath taken off field on stretcher
- Dukes stun No. 13 Hokies, 21-16
- Clay runs for 2 TDs, No. 11 Wisconsin wins easily
- No. 11 Wisconsin on 14-game home opener win streak
- Wisconsin T Wagner gets scholarship, may start
- No. 12 Wisconsin ready to run against UNLV
- Tolzien's study gives No. 12 Wisconsin confidence
- Clay, No. 12 Wisconsin getting healthy before UNLV
- High-powered Badgers hope to meet expectations
- Dakota League dwindling in NAIA
- Carl Edwards Wins Nationwide Dodge Dealers 250
- Edwards beats Keselowski in wild finish
- Harvick takes truck series race
- Ron Dayne's Rose Bowl rings taken in burglaries
- Jon Leuer leads No. 15 Wisconsin past Iowa 67-40
- Va. Commonwealth defeats James Madison 76-62
- No. 14 Wisconsin beats Northwestern 70-63
- Prahalis, Lavender lead No. 7 Ohio St. past Wisc.
- Bohannon has career-high 30 for No. 11 Wisconsin
- Home, sweet home can be misery for visitors
- McCamey gets 27, Illinois shocks No. 11 Wisconsin
- Michigan State's Lucas suffering from ankle sprain
- Bohannon scores 19, Wisconsin tops Michigan State
- No. 18 Wisconsin needs OT to beat Penn State 79-71
- Wisconsin's Bielema has contract extended
- No. 18 Wisconsin beats Michigan 54-48
- Brewers pitch bill to catch ticket scalpers