SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa., - Hawaii's offensive punch followed Japan's stirring win in extra innings to create some high drama at the Little League World Series.
SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. - Ryo Motegi hit a two-out grounder through the infield to send Tokyo, Japan, to the Little League World Series title game with a dramatic 3-2 victory in seven innings Saturday over Kaoshiung, Taiwan.
SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. - Matthew Campos gave Hawaii's offense one big punch, and one of inning of wildness on the mound cost Ohio a chance to move on at the Little League World Series.
SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. - Shao-Fei Huang's tiebreaking bases-loaded triple helped Kaohsiung, Taiwan, beat Chitre, Panama, 5-1 Wednesday night to reach the Little League World Series international final.
SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. - Wei-Chih Chen and Yun-Heng Li Wu each knocked in three runs and four pitchers combined on a one-hitter to lead Kaohsiung, Taiwan, to an 18-0 victory Saturday night over Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, at the Little League World Series.
- Columbus, Ga., wins at Little League WS
- Taiwan's Tseng wins Women's British Open by 1 shot
- Taiwan's Tseng wins Women's British Open by a shot
- Warriors' Lin hopes to beat Harvard stereotypes
- 82nd-ranked Lu crashes Wimbledon quarterfinals
- US warships in Hong Kong in sign of easing tension
- Say it ain't so Tsao: Baseball scandal hits Taiwan
- Pacers beat Nuggets 126-104 in 1st game in Taiwan
- Chula Vista, Calif. beats Taiwan to win LLWS title
- California beats Taiwan, takes Little League WS
- Taiwan, Calif. advance to LLWS title game
- Calif., Taiwan advance to Little League title game
- Taiwan advances to LLWS title game
- Taiwan, Calif. complete Little League WS final 4
- Taiwan to face Mexico in LLWS international final
- California, Texas, dig long ball at Little League
- Rice starts off Little League WS with major blasts
- Taiwan routs Germany 16-0 at LLWS
- Taiwan love hotel perfect for traveler with bike
- FIG bans gymnast, fines Taiwan body in doping case
- Nuggets-Pacers to play in Taiwan exhibition Oct. 8