CHICAGO - Forget the calendar still says 2010 and that the blare of the vuvuzelas has barely faded.
GREEN BAY, Wis. - He has started only one game since entering the league in 2006, so Charlie Peprah is something of a mystery man to Green Bay Packers fans and certainly to opponents.
NEW DELHI, India - Thursday's results at the Commonwealth Games saw the usual haul of gold medals by some of the world's top athletes - but the glory was accompanied by glitches: A large scoreboard crashed to the ground at the vacant rugby stadium and more than a dozen swimmers fell ill with a stomach virus.
NEW DELHI - More than a dozen swimmers from Australia and England have fallen ill at the Commonwealth Games in the latest setback for trouble-plagued organizers in New Delhi.
BRIDGEVIEW, Ill. - U.S. coach Bob Bradley would rather do his job than talk about the intrigue surrounding it.
- FIFA suspends Nigeria for government interference
- USA women's hoops top Senegal 108-52
- AP Interview: IOC chief says give India a chance
- Thursday's Worlds Capsules
- Crippled 'keeper's plight is football's shame
- Valcke gives SAfrica World Cup glowing report
- Disabled 'keeper's plight is football's shame
- US women rout Senegal 93-51
- US to play in South Africa in November
- Drug case hits beleaguered SAfrican athletics
- Apparent fake letters accompanied fake Togo team
- Togo soccer federation: team 'completely fake'
- Chuene accused of 'gross misconduct' over Semenya
- US beats Angola 121-66, reaches quarters at worlds
- US gets needed practice, expects to look sharper
- US faces a navigable road at basketball worlds
- Compelling round of 16 at basketball worlds
- US pulls away in 2nd half to rout Tunisia 92-57
- FIFA hails Spain, overlooks referee errors at WCup
- Angola stuns Germany at basketball worlds
- Cricket chief call fixing 'sad and disappointing'
- Robinho joins AC Milan at transfer deadline
- Bradley aware of mixed record of repeat coaches
- US Soccer signs Bradley to four-year extension
- Sudan: American aid worker freed in Darfur
- Blatter backs professional refs for 2014 World Cup
- Semenya heading to Commonwealth Games in India
- Dutch teen sails for Canary Islands on world trip
- Anelka scoffs at 18-game France soccer ban
- South Africa track officials to face charges
- George Weah gets educated in quest for election
- 3 war vets, 1 good leg: Amputees climb Kilimanjaro
- Wladimir Klitschko to fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter
- Maradona out as coach as Argentina's soccer coach
- France coach Blanc drops all 23 World Cup players