RANCHI - Punjab and Haryana respectively clinched the men's and women's hockey golds defeating hosts Jharkhand at the 34th National Games here Friday.
WASHINGTON - An assistant coach for the Colorado Eagles professional hockey team has been suspended for the rest of the season after he stripped to express his anger at the referees.
RANCHI - The men's hockey semifinal between Jharkhand and Maharashtra at the 34th National Games was halted due to unruly crowd behaviour here Wednesday.
LAUSANNE - The International Hockey Federation (FIH) announced the launch of an FIH World League in 2012 involving all the top countries and has sent out invitations to its members.
SHIMLA - They are intellectually disabled, but that hasn't stopped over 200 people from eight states from arriving at the snow-laden ski slopes of Narkanda in Himachal Pradesh to conquer new heights.
- Hosts Jharkhand win third gold medal
- National Games: Haryana wins first gold, Maharashtra dominates swimming
- World Cup needs oomph factor to recapture its luster: Roebuck
- Vivek, Ameesha jazz up 34th National Games’ opening show
- Border has credentials to takeover as Oz cricket coach: Jones
- Haryana to open sports clubs
- Commonwealth Games sports facilities would be fully utilized, assures Ajay Maken
- Sports ministry forms committee for venue management
- Delhi to host Champions Trophy, Olympic qualifiers
- Heuvel returns to Pak to coach hockey team till 2012 Olympics after contract revision
- Railways trounce Haryana to win national women’s hockey title
- No pools, or Astro turf, Jharkhand players go to nationals
- Railways beat UP to reach semis of senior national women’s hockey
- FIH cannot stop players from joining World Series: IHF
- Pakistan hockey eyeing a podium finish in London Olympics
- Jharkhand swimmers practise on the ground!
- HI fixes another date to complete interviews for coaches’ post
- Ric Charlesworth, the best man to coach Aussie cricketers: Roebuck
- Michel has not refused to coach Pak hockey team despite security concerns: Asif Bajwa
- Sports federations upbeat with Maken’s appointment
- Batra elected Asian Hockey Federation vice president
- Malaysian PM applauds ethnic Indian player via Twitter
- Pak hockey coach rules out return to country until ’security concerns’ addressed
- Pak-India hockey series in doldrums
- Tom Cavanagh Dies At 28
- Jamie Langenbrunner To Join Philadelphia Flyers?
- Jamia, Delhi advance in inter-varsity hockey
- Top Pakistan hockey players want to play in Indian league
- A year to cherish for India’s athletes (2010 in Retrospect)
- Sports ministry open to hiring overseas hockey coach
- Riotous start, tepid finish for Indian hockey (2010 in Retrospect)
- Shetty elected new IHF president
- Hockey legend Samiullah hails Pak’s wildcard entry into 2011 Champions Trophy
- India’s Sardara, Rani in hockey All Star squads
- FIH accommodate Pakistan in 2011 Champions Trophy