LAUSANNE, Switzerland - North Korea's gymnasts have been suspended from the world championships starting next week because one team member's age had been falsified.
INDIANAPOLIS - Two years after retiring, Olympic silver medalist Alicia Sacramone is headed back to the gymnastics world championships.
HARTFORD, Conn. - For smiles and sparkles, there are other places in the arena to look.
HARTFORD, Conn. - Like the rest on the 1980 team, Ron Galimore never made it to Moscow.
HARTFORD, Conn. - Jonathan Horton wasn't feeling it when he walked into the gym.
- Bross shines on first day of nationals
- Horton has lead after 1st day of US championships
- Shawn Johnson serious about London 2012 training
- Two years after Beijing, Sacramone competing again
- APNewsBreak: Paul Hamm coming back
- Johnson says she's training for 2012 Olympics
- IOC strips 2000 Games bronze medal from China
- IOC strips 2000 Games team bronze medal from China
- Top-seeded UCLA leads Super Six qualifiers
- UCLA, Utah and Oklahoma advance
- Legendre defends NCAA title in floor exercise
- Michigan wins men's NCAA title
- China expresses regret over gymnastics punishment
- Investigation: 1 Chinese gymnast underage in 2000
- Gymnasts suspected of being underage have hearing
- China caps off worlds with yet another gold medal
- Tweddle delights home crowd with gold medal
- Another medal for China at gym world championships
- Dragulescu goes 2 for 2, taking gold on vault
- Kayla Williams, 16, wins gold for US at gym worlds
- China makes it 3 wins in a row with gold on rings
- He adds world title to her Olympic gold on bars
- Zhang gives China first gold at gymnastics worlds
- Williams wins vault for 2nd US gold at gym worlds
- Dragulescu wins another title on floor exercise
- Uchimura good as gold at world gym championships
- Another rotation, another leader at gym worlds
- China's Deng tops qualifying at gymnastic worlds
- Kurbatova, Yang go 1-2 in gymnastics qualifying
- American McNeill 2nd in early qualifying at worlds
- Russian takes early lead at world championships
- Favored status: Sloan is one to beat at gym worlds
- Britain is making the jump to gymnastics' big-time
- Injury knocks all-around favorite from gym worlds
- Olympic gold medalist Izbasa out of worlds