SAO PAULO - Any hopes Fernando Alonso had of prematurely winning his third Formula One drivers' championships were Sunday scuppered by the sheer dominance of Red Bull drivers Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber.
SAO PAULO - Sebastian Vettel won the Brazilian Grand Prix from Mark Webber Sunday as Red Bull shook off recent disaster to send the Formula One championship battle against Fernando Alonso down to the wire.
BRIDGEVIEW, Ill. - U.S. coach Bob Bradley would rather do his job than talk about the intrigue surrounding it.
OSTRAVA, Czech Republic - Endene Miyem scored 14 points and Celine Dumerc added 13 to help France beat Belarus 58-48 Monday at the women's basketball world championship.
OSTRAVA, Czech Republic - Lauren Jackson and Kristi Harrower each scored 13 points and Australia made its first eight shots en route to a 72-47 victory over Canada on Thursday at the women's basketball world championship.
- USA aiming for gold at women's basketball worlds
- USA aims to reclaim gold at women's hoops worlds
- US learning on the fly at world championships
- Lesson learned, US will need more from its subs
- US survives test, holds on to edge Brazil 70-68
- Lochte wins 6th gold at Pan Pacs
- Brazil teen sensation Neymar staying with club
- Neymar, Pato lead new-look Brazil over US 2-0
- Altidore prefers to stay at Villarreal
- Altidore & Gonzalez in; Jones & Marshall out
- Jones the lone newcomer on US roster vs Brazil
- Menezes becomes new coach of Brazil national team
- Brazil offers coaching job to Menezes
- Brazil still seeks coach; Ramalho stays with club
- Ramalho rejects Brazil job to stay with Fluminense
- Brazil offers Ramalho national coach job
- Reports: Ramalho set to coach Brazil national team
- No decision yet on Sao Paulo stadium for 2014 WCup
- Brazil's president rues lost chance at World Cup
- World Cup by the numbers
- Brazilian footballer accused of killing former girlfriend and ‘feeding body parts to dogs’
- After triple in Italy, Sneijder goes for World Cup
- Small group of World Cup champs ready to open door
- Brazil 2014 World Cup head says plans now on track
- Spain-Netherlands: First-time winner coming
- Dutch staying in the World Cup present
- South American surprise Uruguay takes on Dutch
- Dunga fired as Brazil coach
- Dunga to discuss Brazil future with federation
- Brazil returns home after World Cup elimination
- Scolari says he's not taking Dunga's job
- Dutch create euphoria back home with World Cup win
- Uruguay back among World Cup elite after 40 years
- Brazil's elimination 'worse' than 4 years ago
- Sneijder gets credit for 1st Dutch goal vs. Brazil