BOSTON - Joe Trapani finished with 18 points after a rough start and Corey Raji added 18 to lead Boston College to a 79-67 win over Massachusetts in the Commonwealth Classic on Wednesday night.
LOS ANGELES - Southern California has ruled three players academically ineligible for the Emerald Bowl against Boston College.
BOSTON - Joe Trapani scored 21 points and grabbed 10 rebounds, and Corey Raji added 20 points and eight boards to lead Boston College to a 72-46 victory over winless Bryant on Sunday.
WASHINGTON - Old Dominion spoiled Georgetown's annual game at McDonough Arena again, capitalizing on 18 turnovers in a 61-57 win Saturday night and handing the No.
DAVIDSON, N.C. - Jake Cohen scored a career-high 23 points and blocked four shots, and Steve Rossiter had 12 points and 11 rebounds to lead Davidson in a 90-49 rout of The College of New Jersey on Thursday night.
- Division III colleges debate role of sports
- Kansas, Texas still hold top 2 spots in AP Top 25
- Rhode Island defeats Boston College 80-69
- Akron beats Heels, will play Cavs for soccer title
- JoePa, No. 11 Penn St. raring to go for bowl win
- Ownby scores in OT as Virginia beats Wake Forest
- Harvard beats Boston College (again), 74-67
- Dartmouth apologizes to Harvard over squash taunts
- Stanford AD: Harbaugh not a Notre Dame candidate
- Top 3 stay the same, 4 newcomers in AP Top 25
- Study: Grad rates between blacks, whites widening
- Arizona gets late TD, beats USC 21-17
- College of Charleston defeats Davidson 67-55
- Dantonio: Suspended MSU players won't play in bowl
- Man picking next ND coach never aspired to job
- Campus fight could affect bowl plans for Mich. St.
- Hofstra ends football; cites costs, weak interest
- APNewsBreak:Hofstra drops football program
- FSU coach Bobby Bowden to retire after bowl game
- Bowden says announcement coming later Tuesday
- Bowden meeting with school officials on future
- NCAA: Schools must be punished for violations
- Bowden says he has not decided on his future
- Notre Dame fires Weis after another dismal season
- Kansas near unanimous No. 1 in AP poll
- Waiting word on Weis: All's quiet on Irish front
- Boston College holds off Providence in 82-77 win
- 3 Conn. athletes accused of sex assault conspiracy
- 3 Sacred Heart lacrosse players accused of rape
- Ahelegbe leads N. Iowa over Boston College 81-69
- Northeastern ends football after 74 seasons
- WKU hires Stanford's Taggart as coach
- AP source: WKU hires Stanford's Taggart as coach
- Swimmers, poets among 2010 Rhodes Scholars from US
- McNeese State routs Louisiana College 73-36