NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Tennessee linebacker Gerald McRath feels like a child in a toy store, eager to run around the aisles and rip open everything.
DAVIE, Fla. - Pro Bowl tackle Jake Long was sidelined as the Miami Dolphins began bye-week workouts Wednesday.
ATLANTA - Derek Lowe wasn't ready to look past his Game 1 start for the Braves against the Giants in the NL division series on Tuesday.
MINNEAPOLIS - For the second straight year, the Minnesota Twins will play the postseason without Justin Morneau.
HURLBURT FIELD, Fla. - The Miami Heat are hosting 450 guests from the U.S.
- Heat ready for 1st full scrimmage at air base
- Heat ready to have 1st full scrimmage of camp
- Penguins' injured Staal not close to practicing
- Still in Charlotte, and now Mohammed even starting
- WR Mario Manningham returns to Giants practice
- Concussions: Youth football begins prevention work
- AP Source: Deal sending Anthony to Nets is 'dead'
- East champ Celtics open training in Newport, RI
- Augustin needs confidence to keep Bobcats' PG job
- On eve of Heat camp, James takes center stage
- In Panhandle, airmen eager for Heat to arrive
- In Panhandle, soldiers eager for Heat to arrive
- Knicks select Stoudemire, Felton as co-captains
- Cavaliers G Mo Williams hurts groin during workout
- Yao is Rockets' 'big unknown'
- Broncos say no signs McKinley was suicidal
- Steelers' Dixon needs knee surgery, QB in doubt
- Cuddyer and Valencia power Twins past Indians
- Redskins linebacker Orakpo sees a holding pattern
- Manager: Iverson considers playing overseas
- Wisconsin T Wagner gets scholarship, may start
- Roethlisberger out as captain, Dixon in at QB
- Cincinnati's no-senior defense gets first test
- Boston's Pedroia concedes surgery possible on foot
- Huggins poised to tackle success at St. Peter's
- Romo not playing preseason finale; McGee to start
- Chelios finally hangs 'em up after 26 NHL seasons
- Clarett signs with Omaha team in UFL
- Omaha UFL team to decide Monday on Maurice Clarett
- Air Force's aerial plans go beyond football field
- Margarito gets Texas license, fight with Pacquiao
- Hurricanes get a surprise visit from LeBron
- UFL boss: Omaha must give Clarett a support system
- Slimmed-down Houston ready to run for Tar Heels
- RB Murray hopes to lead No. 7 Sooners' ground game