METAIRIE, La. - Another player who contributed to the New Orleans Saints' Super Bowl run has to be replaced for a few games.
METAIRIE, La. - Pierre Thomas was nowhere to be seen during practice the past two days.
METAIRIE, La. - Saints quarterback Drew Brees wore a brace on his left knee during practice on Wednesday and said he was still a little sore from a hit he took in the fourth quarter of Sunday's overtime loss to Atlanta.
METAIRIE, La. - John Carney applies the language of golf to kicking in the NFL.
METAIRIE, La. - The New Orleans Saints are a missed chip-shot field goal away from being 3-0 and having a two-game lead on NFC South rival Atlanta.
- Saints still deciding on K Hartley after misses
- Saints CB Gay out for Sunday's game vs Falcons
- Saints will miss Bush, but have other options
- Saints expect another test of run defense
- Bush: Giving up Heisman not an admission of guilt
- Saints LT Bushrod not getting too comfortable
- Reggie Bush statement on forfeiting Heisman
- Bush forfeits 2005 Heisman Trophy
- Payton gives Saints high marks from opening game
- Reggie Bush: Heisman matter 'out of my hands'
- Saints working overtime on kick coverage lapses
- Texans' Cushing has 4-game suspension upheld
- Saints looking for another running back
- Defense shines in Saints scrimmage
- So far, so good for McCray's second chance
- Bush focused on upcoming season, not USC situation
- Saints T Brown signs tender, shipped to Redskins
- OT Brown signs tender offer, shipped to Redskins
- Bush pledges to help USC fight NCAA sanctions
- Saints' Vaughn and Arnoux feel like rookies again
- Paulus says Saints tryout worth it no matter what
- Saints' Shockey says he's healthy, happy
- Payton expects Shockey to practice at minicamp
- Teammate: Shockey hospitalized after seizure
- Saints, Evans agree to 7-year deal
- Saints agree to terms with DB Torrence
- Kicking or coaching, Carney pleased to be a Saint
- Louisiana players living dream with Saints
- Hurt knee or not, Shockey intends to play
- Saints soaking in landmark victory
- Sharper wanted showdown with team that let him go
- Saints say their confidence was never shaken
- Brees: Saints' offense will be fine despite slump
- Saints scratch S Sharper and TE Thomas
- Like Williams, Brees prefers to play for record