OAKLAND, Calif. - Monta Ellis scored 22 points and the Golden State Warriors beat the Los Angeles Clippers 127-87 on Friday night in their exhibition debut under Keith Smart.
DENVER - Carmelo Anthony scored 24 points and received a warm response throughout his 24 minutes of play as the Denver Nuggets beat the Portland Trail Blazers 109-99 on Friday night.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - With only two-thirds of their Big Three, the Miami Heat are still undefeated.
CHICAGO - Derrick Rose bested rookie John Wall in a meeting of young point guards, and the Chicago Bulls beat the Washington Wizards 107-96 on Friday night.
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. - Austin Daye scored 21 points, Ben Gordon added 19 and the Detroit Pistons beat the Milwaukee Bucks 115-110 in overtime Friday night.
- Carter makes 6 3-pointers, leads Magic past Pacers
- Nuggets' Al Harrington re-injures left foot
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle faints at practice
- Mavericks coach Carlisle collapses at practice
- LeBron, Durant to renew acquaintances in preseason
- Kaman, Griffin overpower Kings in Clippers' rout
- Jazz beat Trail Blazers in preseason opener
- Nowitzki, Butler lift Mavericks past Bulls
- Martin scores 21 to lead Rockets past Spurs
- Grizzlies erase big deficit, beat Hawks in OT
- Wall paces Wizards past Cavs
- Barcelona beats Lakers 92-88
- Miami Heat getting closer to some roster decisions
- Navarro has 25, Barcelona tops Lakers 92-88
- Stern: This NBA season may be 1 'of the greatest'
- Raptors handle Suns 129-78
- Grizzlies edge Pacers 87-85
- Green leads Thunder past Bobcats 97-93
- New Wizards owner Leonsis posts list of changes
- Timberwolves beat Knicks 106-100 in preseason
- Larry Drew wants Hawks running in motion offense
- Pistons F Jerebko tore Achilles' tendon in Miami
- Wade: Leg still sore, and he will travel anyway
- Bucks cut 2nd round pick Gallon
- Gasol savors Barcelona homecoming with Lakers
- Trail Blazers easily beat Clippers in opener
- Bucks beat Bulls in preseason opener
- Wall leads Wizards past Mavs in preseason debut
- LeBron's next chapter starts with 105-89 Heat win
- Cavs open LeBron-less, down Bobcats
- Wade strains hamstring, leaves preseason opener
- LeBron's next chapter starts with Heat preseason
- Boozer has surgery on broken hand
- Jamal Crawford hoping for new deal with Hawks
- The madness (sort of) set to begin for Heat