NEWPORT, R.I. - Doubles specialists Todd Woodbridge, Mark Woodforde, Gigi Fernandez and Natasha Zvereva have been elected to the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Roberto Luongo waited his entire career for a chance to step out of the Martin Brodeur's shadow, between the pipes and into a championship-game spotlight.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Tyreke Evans scored 22 points to help the Sacramento Kings beat the Los Angeles Clippers 97-92 on Sunday night.
ORLANDO, Fla. - Rashard Lewis had 22 points, and Vince Carter added 17 to help the Orlando Magic overcame Dwight Howard's sub-par game in a 96-80 victory over the Miami Heat on Sunday night.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - An Olympics that began with the death of a luger ended Sunday with an exuberant celebration of Canada - reflecting a determined comeback by the host country's organizers and athletes.
- Raptors lose 3rd straight without Bosh, 119-99
- Johnson, Hawks end Bucks' winning streak
- Yes, Crosby's 'got a little destiny to him'
- Blatche scores career-high 36 as Wizards win
- Trammell wins 5th indoor hurdles championship
- Hartford edges Albany 85-79 in OT
- Jennings jumps right in after agreeing with A's
- Organizers seek upbeat end to bittersweet Olympics
- Crosby's golden goal caps Canada's Olympics
- Crosby's goal wins gold, Canada beats US 3-2 in OT
- US, Canada shine atop Winter Games medals tables
- Miller claims MVP, despite US golden OT loss
- Lakers beat Nuggets 95-89
- Johnson reels in Gordon to win at Las Vegas
- Crosby's goal gives Canada hockey gold
- Olympic sliding touched by tragedy
- Late flurry lifts Rider past Canisius 86-70
- Louisville beats Connecticut 78-76 on Sosa's layup
- Rogge: Figure skating judging 'impeccable'
- Surprising success bodes well for South Korea
- Temple best in Philly after beating La Salle
- Fans play hockey near arena to 'calm our nerves'
- Marquette goes to OT again, wins third straight
- Man United defends League Cup by beating Villa 2-1
- O'Neal to have thumb examined by hand specialist
- Kleybanova wins 1st career title at Malaysian Open
- Miyazato wins second straight LPGA event
- Warriors rally to beat Pistons 95-88
- Cal Poly-SLO upsets UC Santa Barbara 60-57
- Finns rally to beat Slovakia 5-3 for bronze medal
- Seattle surge continues with 76-72 victory
- Baker hits 31 in finale, Southern Utah wins 70-67
- Samhan sets scoring mark, Saint Mary's wins 88-80
- Belmont defeats Kennesaw State 74-42
- Lowe falls short of US indoor record in high jump