SUZUKA - Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel has put himself right back in this season's Formula One title challenge by comfortably winning today' Japanese Grand Prix at Suzuka.
LONDON - British Formula One ace Lewis Hamilton has admitted that he has made life tough for himself after crashing his McLaren during the practice session for the Japanese Grand Prix on Saturday.
SUZUKA, Japan - Lewis Hamilton said he will not temper his aggressive racing style at this weekend's Japanese Grand Prix despite crashing out of the past two Formula One races while attempting ambitious passing moves.
SUZUKA, Japan - Ferrari driver Felipe Massa received permission from motor racing's governing body to test one of its cars.
SUZUKA - Motorsport's governing body FIA Sunday said that they had given Ferrari's Felipe Massa the green light to test drive again.
- Vettel wins from pole in Suzuka, opens title race
- Vettel wins Japanese GP to boost F1 hopes
- Brawn GP pair penalized 5 grid places at Japan GP
- Glock’s participation in Japanese Grand Prix in doubt
- Vettel takes pole in crash-marred Japanese Grand Prix qualifying
- Toyota confirms its interest in Kubica, Raikkonen
- Boss says Renault's commitment to F1 still strong
- Schumacher welcomes Alonso's move to Ferrari
- Brawn GP's Button feels pressure of F1 title fight
- Ferrari ouster leaves Kimi unsure of staying in F1
- Alonso under pressure to deliver Ferrari F1 title