GREEN BAY, Wis. - He has started only one game since entering the league in 2006, so Charlie Peprah is something of a mystery man to Green Bay Packers fans and certainly to opponents.
ZURICH, Switzerland - FIFA suspended Nigerian soccer's governing body for government interference on Monday, almost certainly preventing the country from taking part in qualifying for the African Cup of Nations this weekend.
OSTRAVA, Czech Republic - It would have been easy for the U.S.
OSTRAVA, Czech Republic - Lauren Jackson and Kristi Harrower each scored 13 points and Australia made its first eight shots en route to a 72-47 victory over Canada on Thursday at the women's basketball world championship.
LORIENT, France - Terrorist bullets shattered his spine.
- Disabled 'keeper's plight is football's shame
- US women rout Senegal 93-51
- Drug case hits beleaguered SAfrican athletics
- Apparent fake letters accompanied fake Togo team
- Togo soccer federation: team 'completely fake'
- FIFA hails Spain, overlooks referee errors at WCup
- Robinho joins AC Milan at transfer deadline
- George Weah gets educated in quest for election
- Wladimir Klitschko to fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter
- Forlan hoping to be ready to chase WCup award
- Same old, same old: Europe wins World Cup
- Ghana team to be honored by government
- FIFA to keep monitoring Nigeria soccer
- Nigerian president backs off plan to suspend team
- Two most prestigious player awards to be combined
- AP source: Nigeria drops threat to suspend team
- South American surprise Uruguay takes on Dutch
- FIFA says Nigeria not backing down from team ban
- Dutch coach out to avoid tendency to self destruct
- Uruguay's Lugano fighting to make semifinal
- Nigerian soccer execs fired
- FIFA should have banned Suarez from World Cup
- Uruguay back among World Cup elite after 40 years
- FIFA bans Uruguay's Suarez 1 match for handball
- Noble in defeat, Ghana team visits Nelson Mandela
- Dutch master Brazil, reach World Cup semifinals
- FIFA to study report before deciding Suarez ban
- Dutch master Brazil reaches World Cup semifinals
- Uruguay-Ghana shootout
- Africans look for silver lining after Ghana loss
- Uruguay beats Ghana 4-2 in penalty shootout
- Ghana, Uruguay tied 1-1 midway through extra-time
- Ghana, Uruguay even at 1-1 at end of regulation
- Uruguay, Ghana tied at 1-1 after 75 minutes
- Uruguay ties Ghana at 1-1 after 60 minutes