CHICAGO - Forget the calendar still says 2010 and that the blare of the vuvuzelas has barely faded.
BRIDGEVIEW, Ill. - U.S. coach Bob Bradley would rather do his job than talk about the intrigue surrounding it.
LONDON - India's potential for hosting future Olympics should not be written off before giving embattled New Delhi organizers a chance to pull off the Commonwealth Games with a "last-ditch" effort, IOC president Jacques Rogge said in an interview Friday.
LORIENT, France - Terrorist bullets shattered his spine.
JOHANNESBURG - FIFA secretary general Jerome Valcke has given South Africa's World Cup a glowing report, two months after Spain beat the Netherlands in the final.
- Disabled 'keeper's plight is football's shame
- US to play in South Africa in November
- Drug case hits beleaguered SAfrican athletics
- Chuene accused of 'gross misconduct' over Semenya
- US beats Angola 121-66, reaches quarters at worlds
- US gets needed practice, expects to look sharper
- US faces a navigable road at basketball worlds
- Compelling round of 16 at basketball worlds
- Angola stuns Germany at basketball worlds
- Cricket chief call fixing 'sad and disappointing'
- Bradley aware of mixed record of repeat coaches
- US Soccer signs Bradley to four-year extension
- Blatter backs professional refs for 2014 World Cup
- Semenya heading to Commonwealth Games in India
- Anelka scoffs at 18-game France soccer ban
- South Africa track officials to face charges
- Maradona out as coach as Argentina's soccer coach
- France coach Blanc drops all 23 World Cup players
- SAfrica may have to drop Bafana Bafana nickname
- Mandela grandchildren unhurt after gun attack
- Semenya waits on Commonwealth Games inclusion
- World Cup, now British Open: Bravo South Africa!
- Louie Who scores another win for South Africa
- World Cup, now golf: Bravo South Africa!
- SAfrica celebrates Oosthuizen's win at Old Course
- Oosthuizen pulls away to dominating Open title
- South Africa gets new reason to be proud
- Semenya wins comeback race in Finland
- Thierry Henry retires from French national team
- Croquet, anyone? K.J. Choi shakes up putting green
- South Africa to bid to host 2020 Olympics
- Dutch plight: 3 World Cup finals, but no crown
- Dutch dejection: 3rd World Cup final loss sinks in
- Dutch team angry over referee Webb's performance
- Spain beats Netherlands 1-0 for first World Cup