Anderson Silva vs Forrest griffin highlights and recordsBy amitava, Gaea News Network
Monday, August 10, 2009
Great martial art experts Anderson Silva and Forrest Griffin are great fighters. Both of them always attack their opponents with their greatest might and never spare any opportunities of knockout punches.
Hence people were never prepared for the Anderson Silva vs Forrest griffin highlights where Anderson spider Silva knocked out Griffin within a few bouts.
Even some enthusiasts mentioned about probable mismatch as they could not able to believe that Silva could toy with Forest Griffinis that way. Silva is good but it that good? They could not believe their eyes.
On the other hand some fans believe that what ever the result is it is surely a real one, because mma fighters compete with 4-6oz gloves, any body who likes to raise a question must try some solid punch on their jaw with those gloves and then try to pretend to be hurt.
Silvas UFC fight records at a glance:
- In April 2006 UFC announced that they had signed him to a multi-fight contract.
- Silva made his debut at Ultimate Fight Night 5 on June 28, 2006.
- Silva made an emphatic debut when he knocked out Leben with a flurry of strikes, followed by a final knee strike at 49 seconds into the first round.
- Silva fought Franklin at UFC 64 on October 14, 2006, and defeated him by TKO (strikes) at 2:59 in the first round.
- July 7, 2007, Silva defended his title against Nate Marquardt, winning by TKO at 4:50 in the first round. He also defeated Rich Franklin on Oct 2007.
- On March 1, 2008 at UFC 82 Silva fought Pride Middleweight Champion Dan Henderson, in a title unification bout. He defended his title by defeating Henderson via rear naked choke in the 2nd round.
- On October 25, 2008 at UFC 90 in Rosemont, Illinois, Silva defended his middleweight title defeating easily Patrick Côté.
Tags: Anderson silva, Anderson silva vs forrest griffin highlights, Anderson spider Silva, Forrest griffin, mma fighters, Ufc, UFC fight