ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - In the 137 years since the British Open first came to St.
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Fifteen years after his stunning win at the Old Course, John Daly was off to another rousing start at the British Open.
NEW YORK - Even though he came within an 8-foot putt of winning the British Open, Tom Watson didn't sound terribly interested Tuesday in playing the PGA Championship next month in Minnesota.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Kenny Perry will not be defending his title at the Buick Open next week in Michigan so he can stay near his cancer-stricken mother.
TURNBERRY, Scotland - Only when it looked easy did Stewart Cink face his toughest challenge.
- Bhullar looks forward to returning to Asian Tour in Jakarta
- Time is running out on Tom Watson
- World Junior Squash can thaw Indo-Pak sporting ties
- Van Pelt tops Mallinger in sudden death at US Bank
- Watson lets historic win slip away at British Open
- Cink finally has major; Garcia, Westwood must wait
- Golf: List of British Open champions from 1860
- Watson, Armstrong break through age barriers
- Van Pelt beats Mallinger in second hole of sudden death playoff at US Bank Championship
- A tweet and a claret jug for Cink
- Harrington shifts his attention to PGA
- Put away the rockin’ chairs: Even in defeat, Watson shows that aging athletes can still thrive
- Watson comes close to story for the ages
- Fisher flops at British Open, heads for fatherhood
- Westwood rues missed chance at last hole at Open
- Cink beats Watson in playoff, wins British Open
- Stewart wins play-off, sinks Watson’s British Open dream (Roundup)
- Watson squanders his chance at a historic win
- Failing to sink the clincher, Watson goes into play-off with Cink
- Cink takes 4-shot lead in playoff with Watson
- Cink takes 1-shot lead in playoff with Watson
- Watson heads to British Open playoff with Cink
- Watson, Westwood tied for lead at dramatic Open
- Watson, 2 others tied for lead at dramatic Open
- Westwood leads at the turn of dramatic Open
- Westwood grabs British Open lead with eagle
- Fisher takes quad, Watson back into tie for lead
- Fisher moves into lead at British Open
- Watson tees off in final round of British Open
- Early players put up low numbers at British Open
- Nicklaus hopes another claret jug for Watson
- The old geezer just may win British Open
- Open rookie Steve Marino learns a painful lesson
- Can this happen? Watson keeps lead at British Open
- Watson still out front at an amazing British Open