NEW DELHI - The Congress party Friday said government agencies would look into allegations of misappropriation of funds in preparations for the just-concluded Commonwealth Games, adding that the credit for the success of the sporting event should go to the "people of India".
NEW DELHI - Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Friday evening met the Indian medal winners in the 19th Commonwealth Games at his residence here, an official said.
NEW DELHI - India's cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar Friday congratulated the country's medal winners in the Commonwealth Games, which concluded here Friday.
LAHORE - The 'Pakistan flag-carrying controversy' refuses to die down, as the chef de mission of the Pakistan contingent in the Commonwealth Games, Muhammad Ali Shah, and top weightlifter Shuja Malik have been indulging in a blame-game over the infamous issue after returning home.
- Silver medal will boost India’s men’s hockey team
- Women’s hockey team got their calculations wrong (Review)
- Defence Minister Antony felicitates Armed Forces CWG medal winners
- Names of Indian medal winners at CWG
- India’s CWG Medal Tally
- Third Nigerian athlete flunks dope test, stripped off her silver medals
- England, Scotland were just hours away from pulling out of Delhi CWG: Holmes
- India celebrates with aplomb successful completion of Delhi Commonwealth Games
- Jharkhand to felicitate CWG medalists
- Manmohan Singh to meet CWG medallist today
- Canadian media grudgingly admits Delhi Games’ success
- CWG Weightlifting: Bala Chanu’s relentless workout gets her gold
- Gagan Narang Fetched Again a Gold Medal for India in CWG
- Weightlifter Renu Bala Chanu wins ninth gold for India in CWG
- CWG: Omkar Singh wins gold medal in 50 m Pistol
- Anisa Sayyad shoots gold in 25m pistol in Commonwealth Games
- Shooters swell Indian gold kitty (Roundup)
- Wade strains hamstring, leaves preseason opener