ACAPULCO - The International Olympic Committee (IOC) hopes to break the billion-dollar mark for revenue from top sponsors by the time of the London Olympics in 2012, IOC marketing head Gerhard Heiberg said.
ACAPULCO - Munich's bid to host the 2018 Olympics received a boost in Acapulco Thursday when their presentation to the Association of National Olympic Committees (ANOC) assembly was considered the best.
LAS CRUCES, N.M. - Kellen Moore doesn't make the schedule.
MEXICO CITY - A dispute between top players and the Mexico Football Federation has escalated, with the governing body saying it will not bow to demands by 13 players who are threatening to boycott upcoming games.
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. - Terrance Cain might have to give up Utah's starting quarterback job when Jordan Wynn gets healthy.
- No. 11 Oregon blows out New Mexico, 72-0
- Margarito gets Texas license, fight with Pacquiao
- Neri Cardozo leads CF Monterrey past Sounders, 2-0
- Cruz Azul rallies for 5-4 win over Salt Lake
- Ga. stays unbeaten at LLWS; Japan moves on
- Japan advances to LLWS international finals
- Holbrook gets New Mexico starting QB nod
- Mexico boots Puerto Rico from LLWS
- Hawaii, Mexico, Panama survive at LLWS
- Watch Chivas vs Manchester United Game Streaming Online
- Man Utd beats Celtic 3-1 in Canadian exhibition
- Two dead after World Cup-related shooting
- Germans: Argentina shows no respect
- Tevez can't stand thought of not winning World Cup
- Germany: It takes a team to stop Lionel Messi
- Loss means WCup adios for several Mexico players
- Germany gets lucky break, beats England
- Argentina beats Mexico 3-1 at World Cup
- Argentina leads 3-1 over Mexico after 75 minutes
- Argentina leads 3-0 over Mexico after 60 minutes
- Argentina leads 2-0 over Mexico at halftime
- Argentina leads 1-0 over Mexico after 30 minutes
- Argentina held 0-0 by Mexico after 15 minutes
- Disputed plays at 2010 World Cup
- Mexico Vs. Argentina: Time For Revenge
- Aguirre: Argentina is favorite against Mexico
- Germany, England ignore hype over WCup meeting
- Defender Samuel unlikely to face Mexico
- Vela boosts chances of playing against Argentina
- Mexico's Carlos Vela looking better in training
- Mexico hopeful Vela can face Argentina
- France, SAfrica eliminated; Argentina advances
- Argentina beats Greece 2-0 at World Cup
- South Africa beats France 2-1, but eliminated
- Uruguay downs Mexico 1-0 to win Group A