New York (GaeaTimes.com) - Rafael Nadal has collected the biggest missing trophy from his unprecedented collection of trophies of Tennis.
NEW YORK - Trying to complete a career Grand Slam, Rafael Nadal has won all 12 sets he's played so far at the 2010 U.S.
NEW YORK - Venus Williams arrived at this U.S.
WIMBLEDON, England - Roger Federer fell to No.
MELBOURNE, Australia - Defending champion Rafael Nadal retired from his quarterfinal against Andy Murray with an injured knee, then predicted the Scottish player would end his Grand Slam title drought by winning the Australian Open.
- Roddick out of Australian Open, drought continues
- Roddick out; Henin advances to semis in comeback
- Del Potro humbles Nadal to reach US Open final
- Del Potro routs Nadal for first Grand Slam final
- Nadal dismisses Monfils to reach US Open QF, regains no. 2 spot
- Murray's US Open ends early; Clijsters-Williams II
- Nadal not in peak condition heading to US Open
- Federer paces the elite with opening victory in Montreal
- Federer, Murray win first matches since Wimbledon
- Pete Sampras calls Roger Federer 'greatest ever'
- Federer makes history with French Open title (Lead)
- Federer wins French Open, ties Sampras' record
- Rafael Nadal pulls out of Queen's due to injury
- Nadal foundation to set up tennis school in India (French Open Diary)
- 4-time French Open champ Nadal upset by Soderling
- Nadal loses in 4th round at French Open