SAN FRANCISCO (GaeaTimes.com)- The BCS Rankings have been determined yesterday in the evening.
LINCOLN, Neb. - Nebraska unveiled a $56 million Memorial Stadium expansion plan Friday that would boost capacity to about 90,000 people and keep it competitive with Big Ten crowds accustomed to massive facilities at Penn State, Ohio State and Michigan.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - After 3 years in a prison cell, the sound of people cheering and rooting for him has helped Maurice Clarett make the transition back to a routine life.
- No. 7 Huskers meet undefeated Kansas State
- Thenarse making most of extra year at Nebraska
- Pelini: Huskers will be ready for K-State's Thomas
- Big 12 North contenders set to square off
- Power struggle in Big 12 South begins
- Nebraska aide confident Martinez will bounce back
- Martinez struggles in Neb's 17-3 win over Jacks
- Martinez struggles in Neb's 17-6 win over Jacks
- Bama rallies to beat Arkansas, UCLA bounces Texas
- AP-FBC--T25-S. Dakota State-Nebraska Stats, FBC
- Omaha Nighthawks Wins Over Hartford Colonials
- UFL 'model' team in Omaha packs house for debut
- 'Model' UFL team Nighthawks post dramatic win
- No. 6 Nebraska set to run right at South Dakota St
- Big 12 teams lurking in national title mix
- Move to Big Ten costs Nebraska $9M
- S. Dakota St. visiting Nebraska 1st time since '63
- Ingram returns, Martinez excels for Huskers
- AP-FBC--T25-Nebraska-Washington Stats, FBC
- Martinez, Nebraska rolls Washington 56-21
- Alabama, Iowa, Nebraska hit the road for 1st time
- Alabama, Iowa, Nebraska hit the road foir 1st time
- Husker S says Locker must 'prove he's great QB'
- Conference games start this week in Big 12
- AP-FBC--T25-Idaho-Nebraska Stats, FBC
- Martinez, defense carry No. 6 Huskers to 38-17 win
- No. 6 Huskers' Martinez to measure self vs. Idaho
- Neb defense buys in to Pelini's goal of perfection
- AP-FBC--T25-W. Kentucky-Nebraska Stats, FBC
- Martinez leads Huskers to 49-10 win over W. Ky
- No. 8 Nebraska goes down to wire with QB call
- Pelini expects another big year from Crick
- Most traditional rivalries live on in new Big Ten
- Big Ten gives Nebraska no breaks in 2011 schedule
- Williams changes the game, stays 'calm, collected'