CONCORD, N.H. - A University of New Hampshire football player accused of raping a woman at a party remained in jail Friday after a judge declined to release him on personal recognizance.
CONCORD, N.C. - Richard Childress emerged from a two-hour hearing Tuesday before NASCAR's chief appellate officer confident he was given a fair chance in his quest to have Clint Bowyer's championship-ending penalty overturned.
ORONO, Maine - Brian Harvey kicked a 37-yard field goal in overtime, giving Maine a 16-13 win over New Hampshire on Saturday night.
KANSAS CITY, Kan. - Clint Bowyer has no faith his championship-ending penalty will be overturned by NASCAR's version of the Supreme Court.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Richard Childress reiterated his frustration in the NASCAR appeals process after an independent panel denied his bid to have Clint Bowyer's penalty overturned.
- RCR loses Bowyer appeal to NASCAR committee
- Hamlin says everything's fine with Harvick
- Appeal hearing next step for belegeaured Bowyer
- Couple makes 4,000-mile trek to see Team USA play
- Toman's 4 TDs lead New Hampshire over Lehigh 31-10
- Dartmouth holds off Sacred Heart 21-19
- Jimmie Johnson takes pole at Dover
- Angry Bowyer: 'I wouldn't cheat' for victory
- Bowyer's car fails inspection; he loses 150 points
- Bowyer brings a breath of fresh air to NASCAR
- Bowyer snaps 88-race drought in Chase opener
- Busch wins Trucks at New Hampshire
- Rhode Island beats New Hampshire 28-25 on late TD
- Kurt Busch penalized for having extra tires
- Keselowski wins pole, Johnson a career-worst 25th
- Pitt's Lewis off to unexpectedly slow start
- Sunseri, Graham lead Pitt by New Hampshire 38-16
- New Hampshire beats Central Connecticut St. 33-3
- Johnson passes Busch to win at New Hampshire
- IndyCar Series returns to New Hampshire
- Busch wins Nationwide at New Hampshire
- Race for Chase heats up
- Montoya takes pole at New Hampshire
- Feuding drivers heat up NASCAR series
- Kenseth breaking in a new crew chief _ again
- Patrick has modest goals in NASCAR return
- IndyCar to race in Baltimore next year
- Wisconsin routs RIT 8-1 in Frozen Four
- New Hampshire musher wins 3rd Can-Am Crown
- Vermont beats New Hampshire 57-38 in America East
- New Hampshire beats Maine 68-57, moves on to semis
- Delva helps No. 23 Hartford rout New Hampshire
- New Hampshire knocks off Stony Brook 77-55
- Brown rolls past Dartmouth 76-57
- Yale defeats Dartmouth 55-45