Recreation And Leisure
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - Three members of the Mara family, three coaches who led the New York Giants to championships and 11 Hall of Famers are among the 30 men being inducted into the team's new ring of honor.
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. - Though he technically never left his normal parking spot a few football fields south of Ralph Wilson Stadium, Buffalo Bills super tailgater Ken Johnson couldn't help but be relieved about returning to where he belongs.
OSTRAVA, Czech Republic - Endene Miyem scored 14 points and Celine Dumerc added 13 to help France beat Belarus 58-48 Monday at the women's basketball world championship.
NEW YORK - Carl Crawford and Evan Longoria hit consecutive homers Wednesday night, and the Tampa Bay Rays feasted on a fallible New York bullpen after a long rain delay took some of the luster out of a key September game for a 7-2 victory over the Yankees.
CLEVELAND - Jim Brown's controversial absence didn't tarnish another memorable day for Cleveland's other football giants.
- Buffalo Bills tailgater convinced to stay
- Torre to retire as Dodgers manager
- NFL draws line on tailgater's bowling ball shots
- Browns hoping Jim Brown will attend ceremony
- Zvonareva tops Wozniacki 6-4, 6-3 in US Open semis
- Verdasco loses, then picks a winner: It's Roger
- US faces a navigable road at basketball worlds
- Compelling round of 16 at basketball worlds
- Rogge: Cricket scandal highlights bigger problem
- Red Bull, McLaren, Ferrari last F1 teams standing
- SC sailor prepares for another solo global race
- Dutch teen sails for Canary Islands on world trip
- Dutch teen sets sail in secrecy on solo world trip
- Manager: Dutch teen sets sail on solo world trip
- Dutch teenager set to sail on solo world trip
- Spain brushes off worlds favorite tag
- Lawyer: Chess icon Fischer didn't father girl
- Hall of Fame prepares to welcome a Dream Team
- Uggla, Marlins pound Strasburg, beat Nats 8-2
- Triathlete, WWII vet still nervous before races
- Woods seems lost with no way out
- Sharapova, Azarenka win quarterfinals matches
- Bike riding in London is risky business
- RI candidate questions Schilling's bloody sock
- Castroneves sorry for Edmonton tirade
- Dawson, Herzog and Harvey enter Hall of Fame
- Dawson, Herzog and Harvey inducted into BB HOF
- Ky. begins move toward betting on re-shown races
- World Series of Poker to determine final table
- Johnny Chan eliminated from World Series of Poker
- Madrid zoo bids to buy Octopus Oracle from Germany
- 9 injured, 3 by goring, in Spain's final bull run
- 5 injured, 3 by goring, in running of the bulls
- 1 person gored Spain's bull run
- Bustouts get more rapid at World Series of Poker