LONDON - Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger will offer six players new contracts this summer in a move to keep rival buyers at bay.
LONDON - Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri has agreed to a new five-year deal to stay at the Emirates Stadium worth at least 26 million pounds or over 100,000 pounds a week.
BARCELONA - Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola has reportedly conceded defeat in his pursuit of Arsenal skipper Cesc Fabregas by admitting that Arsne Wenger will not sell any of his best players.
BERLIN - Arsenal came from behind to score two late goals against Barcelona for a 2-1 victory in a Champions League first-leg match in the round of 16, while Shakhtar Donetsk scored an upset 3-2 victory at AS Roma in Wednesday's other game.
LONDON - FIFA is set to discuss whether snoods, neck-warmers, should be banned on health and safety grounds at an International Football Association Board (IFAB) meeting.
- Gunners working for clean four title sweep: Nasri
- Gunners star Nasri says Man U has lost its aura
- Nani does not fear Chelsea, but Arsenal
- Nasri is the new Thierry Henry: Wenger
- Brilliant Torres downs Chelsea, City and Newcastle win
- Ancelotti relieved after late goal seals Chelsea win
- Chelsea draw but go five points clear
- Ghanaian footballers eyeing English Premier League stint after dream run at WC
- Arsenal stars have spirit of genuine champions: Wenger
- Lifting players’ spirit ahead of clash with Barca difficult: Wenger
- United, Chelsea maintain pace as Arsenal stumble
- Bendtner’s hat-trick sends Arsenal into quarter-finals
- Drogba double takes Chelsea back to summit
- Arsenal, United win to close in on Chelsea lead
- Arsenal’s Wenger issues title warning to Chelsea
- Man United, Arsenal win to trim Chelsea's lead
- Arsenal, United win to cut Chelsea lead
- Wenger warns Premier League crown can be won or lost in December