WELLINGTON - Kyle Mills is one frustrated New Zealand cricketer.
WELLINGTON - New Zealand would need to approach their next World Cup match against Zimbabwe in Ahmedabad with caution, following their loss to Australia in Nagpur, says former Black Cap player Simon Doull.
WELLINGTON - New Zealand cricketer Daniel Vettori has been judged as one of the sexiest players by a group of Bollywood actresses.
WELLINGTON - Former New Zealand wicketkeeper Adam Parore has said that India's deep batting line up and their ability to play spin better makes them one of the favourites to win the World Cup.
WELLINGTON - Former batsman Craig McMillan has urged the New Zealand team to play three spinners to increase their chances of victory in their World Cup opener on Sunday.
- Doull picks Sri Lanka, India as top two favourites to lift World Cup
- New Zealand to seek inspiration from near miss at ICC Champions Trophy
- Kane Williamson to rejoin Kiwi world cup team
- Nathan McCullum picked to effectively close Kiwi innings in WC 2011
- Kiwi cricketer Southee accused of lewd behaviour
- No-fear attitude finally pays off for James Franklin
- Three Kiwi officials line up for 2011 World Cup
- Black Caps going to 2011 World Cup with poor form, loss of confidence
- Wright, Vettori to pick team during 2011 World Cup
- Rotation taking a toll of Black Caps: Vettori
- Ryder now more circumspect with his tweets
- Guptill says Ahmedabad Test against India helped him regain form
- Pakistan confident of making strong comeback by winning third one-dayer: Intikhab
- Pak drops Akhtar, Shafiq from second ODI against NZ, four players dope tested
- Coach Wright prioritises results for Black Caps
- Bennett happy to find his way as change bowler
- New Zealand completely outplayed Pak in Wellington ODI: Waqar
- Pakistan simply awful in eerily empty stadium
- Kiwi team claims ’six-figure sum’ from Delhi CWG
- New Zealand Cricket toying with idea of having separate Test, T20 coaches
- World Cup win not beyond New Zealand: Richardson
- ‘Armstrong may become symbol for decades of corruption in professional cycling’
- Parore prefers McCullum to Taylor as new Black Caps skipper post Vettori
- Allan Donald gives reverse swing lessons to Kiwi bowlers ahead of 2011 World Cup
- ‘I’m fully prepared for World Cup,’ says Misbah
- Plenty of fight left in Kiwi all-rounder Oram
- How and Bennett now key Black Cap figures
- Black Caps move power hitters down the order for ODI against Pak
- Donald to instil ‘motivation and aggression’ in Kiwi bowlers ahead of World Cup
- New Zealand name rookie spinner Woodcock for World Cup squad
- Pakistan wins Test series against New Zealand 1-0 after drawing second Test
- Black Caps pick uncapped Woodcock in World Cup squad
- Fleming rules out being India coach
- Day-night test matches on cards: ICC
- Pak-New Zealand test set for exciting final day finish