Winter Olympic Games
ARTESIA, Calif. - Olympic champion Kim Yu-na on Tuesday hired former pairs figure skater Peter Oppegard as her new coach, two months after splitting with Brian Orser.
LONDON - China and India are Asian neighbors, rivals and emerging powers.
LONDON - Stung by a lingering land dispute with farmers and the sudden resignation of its CEO for health reasons, Munich is relying on figure skating great Katarina Witt to lift the city's bid for the 2018 Winter Olympics.
TORONTO - Canadian women's hockey star Hayley Wickenheiser says the 2014 Sochi Olympics will be her last on the national team.
SEOUL, South Korea - Olympic champion Kim Yu-na has parted ways with coach Brian Orser.
- Plushenko stripped of eligibility, out of Olympics
- Plushenko loses eligibility for failing to appeal
- Snow or wheels? White prefers skateboards for now
- WADA head says Russia must do more against doping
- Roenick, Hatcher brothers to enter US Hockey Hall
- USA Luge team to open training camp Friday
- Johnny Weir skipping skating season
- Auditor: Russia wasted millions on Vancouver Games
- Sharks sign G Antero Niittymaki to 2-year deal
- ISU yanks Plushenko's eligibility over exhibitions
- Granato, James first women elected to Hockey Hall
- IOC accepts all 3 candidates for 2018 Winter Games
- All 3 bid cities make cut for 2018 Winter Games
- 3 cities set to make final list for 2018 Olympics
- AP Interview: Sochi to seed clouds at 2014 games
- US Olympians Napier, Fogt called to serve overseas
- Russian security chief warns of Sochi threat
- AP source: Steve Yzerman hired to be Lightning GM
- Lightning hire Steve Yzerman as new GM
- Benshoof, Martin on USA Luge fall roster
- 2 SKorean Olympic medalists appeal skating ban
- IOC retesting Turin 2006 samples for CERA
- Austrian athlete refuses doping test, ends career
- USA Luge hires Grimmette to lead program
- Shani Davis not sure about skating at 2014 Games
- Luge federation: 'No single reason' caused death
- NBC posts $223 million 1Q loss on Winter Olympics
- Russia to enhance Olympic security after attacks
- Russia promises a safe luge track for Sochi games
- White House to host Olympic athletes next week
- Canada's 'Own The Podium' boss steps down
- Asada takes world title, Kim rebounds for silver
- Nagasu is surprise leader after short program
- Olympic flag arrives in Sochi
- Japan's Takahashi wins men's gold