LAHORE - The Lahore High Court (LHC) has dismissed a petition seeking lifetime bans and the confiscation of assets of the disgraced Pakistani trio- Salman Butt, Muhammad Asif and Muhammad Amir- for their involvement in the spot-fixing case, which the petitioner said brought a bad name to the country.
LAHORE - Afghanistan cricket team head coach Rashid Latif has said the International Cricket Council has taken a right decision to reduce the number of teams to 10 in the next World Cup.
LAHORE - Discarded Pakistan batsman Yasir Hameed has expressed his disappointment over the Pakistan Cricket Board's decision to fine and ban him for the remainder of the domestic season for breaching the code of conduct during Pakistan's England tour last year.
LAHORE - A 'bogus Pakistan badminton team' comprising unranked players had been sent to Iran to participate in the Fajr International Badminton Tournament, Pakistan Badminton Federation (PBF) Senior Vice-President Syed Naqi Mohsin has said.
LAHORE - Pakistani artiste Veena Malik, who became a household name in India following her stint on reality TV show Bigg Boss, will now appear in two more shows on the Indian television.
- Shoaib Malik sees spinners playing decisive role in World Cup in sub-continent
- Disgraced Pak trio lose domestic cricket contracts after ICC ban
- PCB holds General Council meeting after a gap of 13 years
- PCB officially files appeal with ICC to review five-year ban on Amir
- Waqar Younis eyes redemption for Pak cricket by winning World Cup
- ‘Banned’ Salman Butt lands job as Pak TV channel’s World Cup expert
- Rookie pace bowler Junaid replaces ‘unfit’ Tanvir in Pak squad for World Cup 2011
- Salman Butt to “challenge every charge” levelled by ICC, UK Crown Prosecution
- Waqar, Intikhab call for ‘fresh start’ for Pakistan following ICC ban on tainted trio
- I’ll do everything to make comeback from “worst day of my life”, says banned Amir
- PCB boss Butt admits last six months were ‘extremely painful for Pakistan cricket’
- Butt hopes amendment to ICC code of conduct would see cut in ban
- Butt says 10-year ban imposed by ICC is unacceptable and shocking
- Salman Butt pledges to clear his name of spot-fixing charges
- Heuvel returns to Pak to coach hockey team till 2012 Olympics after contract revision
- Shahid Afridi retained as Pak captain for ICC World Cup: Intikhab Alam
- Shahzaib Hasan ‘disappointed’ over Pak World Cup snub
- PCB to videotape domestic matches to deal with players’ indiscipline
- Asim Kamal rues being “in and out” of Pak team despite performing well
- PCB sends clarification to ICC on ‘Aamir playing despite suspension’ issue
- Afridi’s loss in NZ will be Misbah’s gain in Pak WC captaincy issue: Aamir Sohail
- Inzamam blasts PCB for dividing Pak team into Afridi and Misbah camps
- Lahore High Court sends notice to PCB for early hearing of Shoaib’s appeal
- Michel has not refused to coach Pak hockey team despite security concerns: Asif Bajwa
- PCB issues notice to Waqar Younis for violating board’s new media policy
- Pakistan names World Cup squad minus Yousuf, mystery prevails over skipper
- Pak chief selector refutes allegations of bookie’s presence in team hotel
- Salman Butt’s former lawyer predicts ‘long-term ban’ for tainted trio at Doha hearing
- Latif calls for strict ICC steps to get rid of spot-fixing menace
- Kamran, Naved in 30-man preliminary Pak World Cup squad
- Spot-fixing case: Suspended Pak trio head to Doha for hearing
- Spot-fixing case: Afridi will “stick” to his earlier statements at Doha hearing
- Afridi, Butt to discuss Pak World Cup probables, ODI squad for NZ series
- India no longer one-man team dependent on Tendulkar: Wasim Akram
- Top Pakistan hockey players want to play in Indian league