Ashes victory: The five best jokes at Australia’s expenseBy ANI
Monday, January 10, 2011
MELBOURNE - The Australian cricket teams endured a humiliating defeat against England in the Ashes series, and naturally have been subjected to both ridicule and jokes.
Here, according to the Telegraph, are five best jokes.
1) What do you call an Australian with 100 by his name? A bowler.
2) Why can’t Aussies open bottles? Because they don’t have any openers.
3) What do you call an Australian with a bottle of champagne in his hand? A waiter.
4) What do you call a world class Australian? Retired.
5) What do you get if you cross the Australian cricket team with an Oxo cube? Laughing stock. (ANI)