COLLEGE STATION, Texas - After an emotional loss to top-ranked Alabama followed by a bye week, Arkansas coach Bobby Petrino was curious to see how his team would react.
LEXINGTON, Ky. - There's a new hierarchy in the Southeastern Conference.
BATON ROUGE, La. - Raymond Webber caught 11 passes for 169 yards and three touchdowns as Arkansas-Pine Bluff defeated Southern University 41-23 Saturday night.
What started as a quirky twist on the shotgun formation by an off-the-radar team searching for an edge has become the hottest offensive trend in college football.
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. - Ryan Mallett couldn't bring himself to stop watching, not that he really wanted to.
- Louisville loses WR Doug Beaumont to knee injury
- No. 1 Tide survives, No. 7 Gators up next
- Bama rallies to beat Arkansas, UCLA bounces Texas
- AP-FBC--T25-Alabama-Arkansas Stats, FBC
- Troy rallies to beat Arkansas State 35-28
- Ingram's late TD lifts No. 1 Tide to 24-20 win
- Mallett, No. 10 Arkansas get shot vs. No. 1 Tide
- Tide-Razorbacks showdown a showcase for 2 top QBs
- For 3 QBs, path to success ran through Michigan
- No. 10 Razorbacks have fresh confidence this year
- Ingram's knee, and game, hold up well in return
- Ingram returns, Martinez excels for Huskers
- AP-FBC--T25-Arkansas-Georgia Stats, FBC
- Mallett TDs lead No. 12 Arkansas over UGa, 31-24
- Razorbacks out to show they're for real vs Georgia
- Arkansas QB Mallett needs better SEC road record
- Arkansas RB Johnson out for Georgia game
- Tseng overtakes Wie to win LPGA NW Arkansas event
- No. 12 Arkansas looks to cut turnovers
- Tseng overtakes Wie to win Arkansas tournament
- Alabama State beats Ark-Pine Bluff 38-31
- AP-FBC--T25-Louisiana-Monroe-Arkansas Stats, FBC
- Arkansas-Monticello breezes past Southern U 31-7
- No. 14 Arkansas beats La Monroe 31-7
- Louisiana-Lafayette beats Arkansas St. 31-24
- Impressive first 9 helps Wie take lead in Arkansas
- Wie shoots 28 for first 9 holes in Arkansas
- Pressel takes lead at NW Arkansas tournament
- Still miffed over DQ, Inkster moves on
- Wie eyes 2nd straight win at NW Arkansas event
- Big-time programs square off huge Week 2 matchups
- AP-FBC--T25-Arkansas St.-Auburn Stats, FBC
- Newton impresses as Auburn beats Arkansas St 52-26
- AP-FBC--T25-Tennessee Tech-Arkansas Stats, FBC
- Mallett, Razorbacks roll over Tenn Tech 44-3