AUCKLAND - American road racing cyclist Lance Armstrong, who is best known for winning the Tour de France a record seven consecutive times after having survived testicular cancer, has announced his retirement.
AUCKLAND - New Zealand team manager Dave Currie's position will reportedly be reviewed by New Zealand Cricket (NZC) after the upcoming World Cup in the Indian sub-continent.
AUCKLAND - New Zealand vice-captain Ross Taylor, long considered the heir apparent to Daniel Vettori who will stand down from the captaincy after the World Cup, is not "guaranteed" the job, according to New Zealand Cricket (NZC) Chief Executive Justin Vaughan.
AUCKLAND - New Zealand Cricket (NZC) Chief Executive Justin Vaughan has put an end to the controversy over fast bowler Tim Southee's mid-air dalliance with a female passenger.
AUCKLAND - New Zealand batsman Jesse Ryder has said that he is the fittest he has ever been, and would not be any better if he spent more time in the gym.
- Southee’s in-flight incident with female passenger ‘blown out of proportion’, says mother
- Mills backs New Zealand to peak ‘Mt. Everest of cricket’
- Southee under NZC probe for in-flight incident with female passenger
- Williamson to miss New Zealand’s World Cup flight due to chest infection
- New Zealand ‘down on confidence’ heading into World Cup: Doull
- Ryder guides New Zealand to consolation win in Auckland ODI against Pakistan
- Taylor favoured to become New Zealand captain after World Cup
- Lance Armstrong’s New Zealand holiday
- Donald terrific asset to New Zealand’s World Cup campaign, says Parore
- Sharapova struggles to win in Auckland
- Sania fails to qualify for ASB Classic main draw
- Sharapova starts year with New Zealand victory
- Sania in third qualifying round of ASB Classic
- Injured Ryder withdraws from tour match against Pakistan
- Black Caps wicketkeeper McGlashan eyeing 2011 World Cup spot
- Injury-plagued Oram takes first step towards 2011 World Cup goal
- Vettori on target to face Pakistan in Test series
- Afridi says Eden Park not fit to host ODI
- Under Coach Wright, Black Caps get into winning habit at last
- Wright must improve New Zealand’s ‘cricket smarts’: Richardson
- Franklin on way to be consistent international player: Kiwi selector
- Southee hat-trick helps Black Caps beat Pakistan in opening T20
- Strife-torn Pakistan ideal foe for Black Caps
- Wellington spinner Woodcock set to make Kiwi 20-20 debut
- Injured McCullum ruled out of first two T20s against Pakistan
- Taylor eyeing to ‘get back to his best’ during Pak series
- Waqar “not really worried” about Pak’s dismal start in New Zealand
- Pak T20 series to be baptism of fire for Kiwi rookie Milne
- Pakistan humiliated by Auckland in Twenty20 tour opener
- McCullum forces Kiwi selectors into U-turn over inclusion for Pak T20 match
- Pakistan have to ‘play clean cricket’ on New Zealand tour, says coach Waqar
- Waqar says South Africa series success a ‘morale booster’ for New Zealand tour
- Parore expects decent contest between ‘well-matched’ New Zealand-Pakistan
- Vettori wants Wright as coach to overhaul Black Caps’ dreadful ODI slump
- ‘Mismanagement of the mental game’ behind Black Caps’ ODI slide: Greatbatch