FARMINGDALE, N.Y. - The Montreal Canadiens were forced to spend an extra night on Long Island because of a storm that dumped more than 2 feet of snow.
FARMINGDALE, N.Y. - Sean O'Hair finished an uncertain week at the U.S.
FARMINGDALE, N.Y. - Lucas Glover finally found dry ground where he could pose with his U.S.
FARMINGDALE, N.Y. - Ricky Barnes took a six-stroke lead to the back nine on Sunday afternoon in the U.S.
FARMINGDALE, N.Y. - A voracious reader, Lucas Glover took a moment to scan the names etched on the walls of the U.S.
- Barnes upbeat after US Open meltdown
- Phil Mickelson second again, but with perspective
- Duval's rallies nearly net him a US Open victory
- Mahan hit too good a shot
- Woods finally sees red _ just not on leaderboard
- A brief look at Monday's play at US Open
- Glover holds on for 2-shot win at US Open
- No shortage of final-round drama at US Open
- Here comes Lefty: Mickelson on the move at US Open
- Glover takes lead, but US Open not decided
- Barnes, Glover lead as soggy US Open to resume
- Barnes and Glover lead, but US Open not decided
- Tiger and Lefty could salvage this US Open yet
- This time, a major 3rd round doesn't bite Duval
- Glover rallies for share of US Open lead
- Barnes finds lead easier to grab than hang onto
- Tiger and Phil could salvage this Open yet
- Not a lot of moving in Open's third round
- A brief look at Sunday's play at US Open
- Barnes holds lead as darkness suspends US Open
- US Open play suspended because of darkness
- Barnes stays in lead through 3 rounds of US Open
- Ricky Barnes leads through 3 rounds of US Open
- Barnes leads through 3 rounds of US Open
- Barnes extends leads in 3rd round of US Open
- Barnes out in front at US Open
- Barnes takes command at US Open
- Barnes isn't slowing on 3rd round of soggy US Open
- USGA makes plans for Monday finish
- US Open golf set for a Monday finish after 26 years
- Rain delay at US Open forces Monday finish
- Family presence gives Jeev comfort at Majors (US Open Diary) (Repeating for all needing)
- US Open could still end on schedule
- Done in by luck of draw, Woods needs Open miracle
- Cut is painful for some at Open