HARTFORD (GaeaTimes.com)- Any one who has seen the latest video of Johnny McEntee has one question that what made officials make Johnny McEntee stay away from the field last year.
EAST HARTFORD, Conn. - Jordan Todman ran for 190 yards and two touchdowns to lead Connecticut to a 40-21 win over Vanderbilt on Saturday, just the second win for the Big East over a BCS conference team this season.
HARTFORD, Conn. - A second organization announced plans Wednesday to create a new sport out of competitive cheerleading in an effort to get competitions recognized by the NCAA.
HARTFORD, Conn. - The national governing body for gymnastics has agreed to sanction college cheer competitions, a step aimed at getting competitive cheerleading recognized as a sport.
HARTFORD, Conn. - For smiles and sparkles, there are other places in the arena to look.
- Reunion brings back emotions for 1980 Olympians
- Horton wins another US gymnastics title
- Liukin will head back to gym, then decide on 2012
- UConn given more time to respond to NCAA
- Bross shines on first day of nationals
- Horton has lead after 1st day of US championships
- Ten years later, US gymnasts get their medals
- Sloan limited to one event for nationals
- Conn. probing charities aiding Yale hockey player
- UConn replaces assistant coaches after NCAA probe
- Bubba Watson Wins Traveller’s Championship
- Man who tried self-amputation thought of MacGyver
- Memo in 1999 warned UConn of Nochimson
- Conn. man cut arm after being trapped in furnace
- Conn. man loses arm trapped in furnace for days
- UConn's Moore scores 32 in scrimmages
- UConn, Stanford, Tennessee and Nebraska top seeds
- Stanford, Tennessee and Nebraska earn No. 1 seeds
- Greene leads No. 1 UConn to 16th Big East title
- UConn's Caroline Doty to play in league title game
- UConn wins NCAA record 71st straight game
- UConn on verge of breaking its own win streak
- No. 7 WVa beats DePaul 47-41 in Big East tourney
- No. 1 UConn ties record with 77-41 rout of Orange
- Boston University routs Hartford 87-46
- Irish rout Louisville 89-52 in Big East tourney
- Delva helps No. 23 Hartford rout New Hampshire
- Hartford edges Albany 85-79 in OT
- UConn won't rest players against Notre Dame
- No. 24 Hartford beats Vermont 61-51
- No. 24 Hartford beats Vermong 61-51
- UConn wins No. 68, stops No. 13 Georgetown 84-62
- Athlete apologizes for yelling after squash win
- Connecticut beats No. 8 West Virginia 73-62
- Hartford enters Top 25 for first time