JAKARTA/NEW DELHI - Indian badminton star Saina Nehwal Sunday overcame a fighting Sayaka Sato of Japan 21-19, 13-21, 21-11 to win the Indonesian Open Super Series, capping a stupendous run with a hat-trick of titles.
JAKARTA - A jubiliant Saina Nehwal Sunday termed her Indonesian Open triumph "memorable", saying it has given her the confidence to perform consistently in top international tournaments.
JAKARTA - Indian star Saina Nehwal Sunday won the Indonesian Open Super Series for her third straight badminton title in three weeks, defeating a fighting Sayaka Sato of Japan.
JAKARTA, INDONESIA (GaeaTimes.com)- Saina Nehwal retained her winning streak after she clinched a win over her Japanese opponent Sayaka Sato in the finals of the Indonesia Open.
JAKARTA - Factfile on Saina Nehwal, who won the Indonesian Open Super Series Sunday to complete a hat-trick of titles.
- Super Saina wins three badminton titles in three weeks (Lead)
- Saina triumphs at Indonesia, wins three title in three weeks
- Saina a step away from three titles in three weeks
- Saina in final of Indonesian Open Super series
- Saina in semi-finals of Indonesian Open Super series
- Cairns still trying to clear his name from ICL match fixing allegations
- Sweat and hard labour behind football shirts
- Bhullar is youngest Indian to win on Asian Tour
- Bhullar becomes youngest Indian to win on Asian Tour
- Bhullar shoots 10-under, moves into sole lead
- Bhullar rises to 11th, Lahiri up to 15th in Jakarta
- Bhullar best among Indians at Jakarta in tied 15th
- Bhullar looks forward to returning to Asian Tour in Jakarta
- Plans to bring Man U to Australia fail
- Monty admits Lyle's comments distracted him
- Man U cancels trip to bomb-hit Jakarta, Fergie disappointed
- Manchester United cancel Jakarta tour after bomb explosions
- Jakarta bombings puts Man U Far East tour in doubt
- Man U scraps Indonesia match after hotel blasts
- Saina Nehwal wins Indonesian Open