PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. - Ted Schulz won the First Tee Open on Sunday for his first Champions Tour title, holing a 12-foot birdie putt on the 17th hole at Pebble Beach en route to a 2-under 70 and a one-stroke victory over Tom Pernice Jr.
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. - Ted Schulz shot an 8-under 64 - his best competitive round in nearly 20 years - at Pebble Beach on Saturday to take a three-stroke lead over first-lead leader Mark Calcavecchia and Tom Kite in the First Tee Open.
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. - Mark Calcavecchia shot an 8-under 64 on Friday at Del Monte to take a two-stroke lead over Tom Pernice Jr.
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. - Even with 21 majors, they still had everything to gain by winning the U.S.
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. - Anyone looking for excitement in the final round of the U.S.
- Tiger, Lefty and Ernie can't make Open charge
- McDowell pulls off a surprise at Pebble
- Havret takes the long road to US Open success
- Big 3 a big bust on final day of US Open
- Tiger the closer can't close another one
- Too many mistakes for Phil and Ernie at US Open
- Johnson's horrific day opens door for others
- Graeme McDowell holds on, wins US Open
- Graeme McDowell holds off Havret to win US Open
- McDowell holds on, wins US Open
- Watson says farewell to Open at Pebble Beach
- Graeme McDowell holds 1-shot lead at US Open
- McDowell holds 1-shot lead at US Open
- McDowell holds 2-shot lead at US Open
- McDowell takes 3-shot lead at Open
- Johnson blows up, leaving US Open wide open
- Johnson makes early triple bogey to squander lead
- Woods opens with bogey, as all leaders on course
- Final round of Open under way with Johnson leading
- TV ratings up 22 percent from last year
- Final round of US Open under way
- Tiger Woods: U.S. Open Performance
- Tiger looks his old self, but still behind Dustin Johnson
- Dustin Johnson Leads U.S. Open
- Johnson builds 3-shot lead, Woods 5 behind
- Tiger Woods returns to prime time and form
- Woods shoots 66, gets in the hunt at US Open
- Late surge puts Woods in US Open running
- Feeling at home, Johnson grabs lead at US Open
- Mickelson falters on Open moving day
- McDowell opens with 2 birdies, Mickelson struggles
- Much of moving day at Open about holding on
- McDowell opens with birdie, leads by 3 at US Open
- After slow start, Woods goes on birdie binge
- Early charges available at US Open