TUSCALOOSA (GaeaTimes.com)- The Auburn Tigers are once again back with a bang, as they took a lead score of 28-27 over the Alabama Crimson Tide on Friday's game.
TUSCALOOSA (GaeaTimes.com)- It was not much hard for Alabama Crimson Tides to win over the Georgia State Panthers in yesterday's match.
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. - Nick Saban saw the team he wants No.
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. - When the latest edition of the super heavyweight rivalry between Alabama and Florida was over, the two star coaches met at midfield for a handshake, a pat on the back and a few quick words.
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. - Mark Ingram certainly knows how to make a dramatic entrance.
- Florida-Alabama, Round 1?
- What's this? Florida-Alabama in October?
- Ingram's knee, and game, hold up well in return
- Saban: Ingram ready to go against Duke
- Tide's Ingram returning to practice
- Trent Richardson Proves His Worth
- Penn State-Alabama Football Game Favors Latter
- Richardson leads No. 1 Tide past Penn State 24-3
- Tide's Ingram not dressed out for Penn State game
- Penn State-Alabama might lack only Heisman winner
- A tale of 2 quarterbacks for Penn State-Alabama
- Alabama-PSU rivalry has produced classic moments
- Ingram back running, still doubtful
- Saban: Ingram probably won't play Saturday
- Ingram still out at Tide's practice
- No. 1 Alabama rolls past San Jose State, 48-3
- Tide's Dareus ruled ineligible for 2 games
- Tide RB Richardson takes center stage
- East region's recruiting talent starts in Ohio
- Saban: Ingram was playing best football of career
- Alabama's Ingram to miss opener with knee injury
- Ho hum. It's business as usual for No. 1 Tide
- Tide still awaiting ruling on Dareus
- Tide set to showcase upgraded Bryant-Denny Stadium
- Blakeney content at Troy, doesn't ask what if
- Saban: Talks on agent issue continue
- Alabama's Hightower filling new roles after injury
- Bama's Ingram latest to chase 2nd Heisman
- Saban: Coaches, ADs had call with NFL on agents
- Tide's Davis embraces daddy, football roles
- Tailback tandem shines in Tide spring game
- Saban finds plenty to like on Tide offense
- NCAA denies Alabama's appeal of sanctions
- Tide opens spring practice with holes on defense
- Mitchell, Torrance lead Alabama past Auburn 73-61