PORT ELIZABETH - India lost to South Africa by 48 runs through Duckworth and Lewis (D/L) method in the rain-interrupted fourth one day international here Friday, with the five-match series now levelled 2-2.
PORT ELIZABETH - Following is the scoreboard of the fourth one day international between India and South Africa here Friday:
PORT ELIZABETH - India lost by 48 runs to South Africa in the rain-marred fourth ODI through Duckworth and Lewis (D/L) method to level the five-match series 2-2 here Friday.
PORT ELIZABETH - Scoreboard of South African innings in the fourth ODI against India here Friday.
PORT ELIZABETH - Jean Paul Duminy struck 71 and raised vital partnerships with the lower order as South Africa scored 265 for seven against India in the fourth ODI here Friday.
- South Africa set India 266-run target
- Now, Britain asks OC to clear CWG dues
- Khawaja set to play for English county Derbyshire
- Federer wins with straight-set sweep; Venus retires
- Will Dada pad up for Kochi IPL?
- South Africa to bat first in fourth ODI
- ‘I’m fully prepared for World Cup,’ says Misbah
- Australian Open: Bopanna-Qureshi in third round
- Shaun Marsh stars as Australia beat England by 46 runs in Hobart ODI
- Tiger Woods PlayStation game has Brit woman’s avatar teeing off topless
- ITF backs Bopanna-Qureshi’s call to Indian, Pak govts to allow border match
- Wozniacki, Sharapova advance in Australian Open, Henin crashes out
- Man arrested in England for allegedly burning Koran
- Muralitharan to retire after World Cup
- Now, Britain asks for CWG dues to be cleared
- PCB introduces grading system for Pak umpires
- Federer, Djokovic into fourth round of Australian Open
- Sania Mirza helping ‘disappointed’ hubby Malik in handling biggest crisis of his career
- Plenty of fight left in Kiwi all-rounder Oram
- How and Bennett now key Black Cap figures
- England wicketkeeper Davies disappointed over World Cup omission
- Prior says Watson century should be benchmark for all openers
- PCB boss Butt ’secretly’ leaves for NZ to decide on Pak captain for World Cup
- Indian businessman Ali Syed to buy La Liga club
- Australian Open: Federer beats Mallise, for record 57th win
- Cautious Clarke raises World Cup risk factor
- Usman Khawaja joins Derbyshire
- Ric Charlesworth, the best man to coach Aussie cricketers: Roebuck
- Once looking for a fight outside the park, Prior, Siddle are now pals
- Contractor blames Oz ministers for no action on 2010 Delhi CWG unpaid bills claim
- Prior says his role will be to ‘turbo charge’ England to World Cup glory
- Black Caps move power hitters down the order for ODI against Pak
- Oz teen’s advice on Clarke’s flawed technique ‘right on the money’: Jones
- Shane Warne’s secret rendezvous with Liz Hurley in LA
- Watson to become highest paid Oz cricketer with new $2 million contract
- Oldest half marathoner wants to run till end