DOHA - Iran came from behind to stun defending champions Iraq 2-1 in an Asian Cup Group D match played in Doha Tuesday, while the other group game between World Cup finalists North Korea and the United Arab Emirates ended 0-0.
DOHA - World Cup finalists North Korea missed a penalty as they were held to 0-0 draw by the United Arab Emirates at the Asian Cup Tuesday.
VADODARA - Skipper Hrishikesh Kanitkar stroked a half-century as Rajasthan made a solid start in the Ranji Trophy final against Baroda amassing 198 for three at the end of the first day's play here Tuesday.
NEW DELHI - Former Australian wicketkeeper Adam Gilchrist will lead Kings XI Punjab in the fourth season of Indian Premier League (IPL) beginning Feb 19.
DURBAN - The five-match one-day India-South Africa cricket series beginning here Wednesday is the last opportunity for the two countries to test their players before finalising their World Cup squads.
- Pietersen bats for Queensland flood victims
- Pakistan bowler Aamer wants judgment deferred
- India upbeat despite heavy loss: Goalkeeper Paul
- Lee, Tait recalled for first ODI against England
- Low response to New Zealand-Pak matches, fans feel not getting value for money
- Nadal, Messi nominated for Laureus Sportsman of the Year award
- Premier League clubs want me: Maradona
- Knight Riders have gambled by picking Lee, says Akram
- Casey Matthews Inspired By Mom
- Gayle disappointed by IPL snub
- I won’t leave selection panel: Hilditch
- Aamer’s lawyer wants ICC to take more time before verdict
- BCS Remembers Arizona Victims
- Oregon Cheerleaders Adorn New Uniform
- Chelsea’s Lamps says he feels like an outcast
- IPL responsible for Australia’s decline: Miandad
- Liverpool deserves to be struggling: Michael Owen
- Kim Hughes says Ric Charlesworth should review ailing Oz cricket system
- Hewitt to assess tennis future after 2011 grand slams
- Patience key word for Kiwi batsmen as well as public: Wright
- Pak chief selector refutes allegations of bookie’s presence in team hotel
- Tait ready to give England some chin music in Twenty20s
- Axed from Oz 20-20 squad, Haddin fears for career
- Waqar hopes a fresh start for Pakistan cricket after Doha hearing
- New skipper Paine feels the pain of England’s mean machine
- Top seed Wozniacki crashes out of Medibank International
- Spinners Hauritz, Doherty to face off for World Cup spot
- Oz cricket captain uncertainty reflects Test preparation woes
- Pak spot-fixing trial likely to conclude in Doha today
- Clarke is finished unless he changes his footwork: Kim Hughes
- Pakistan to play premier domestic final with pink balls
- Pietersen to auction Ashes shirt, bat to help Oz flood victims
- Low-bid Ryder succeeds in nabbing IPL pay-off
- Beckham ready to take pay cut for playing in Premier League
- Desperate instant millionaire Taylor now seeking Test runs