ADELAIDE - Australian cricket legend Sir Donald Bradman's son, John Bradman, has said that he will consider mediation before going to trial in August over alleged exploitation of his father's name.
ADELAIDE - Australian fast bowler Brett Lee is looking forward to joining forces with fellow fast bowler Shaun Tait to unleash the most terrifying pace attack competing in the upcoming World Cup.
ADELAIDE - The women, who are partners of men of South Australia's cricket team Redbacks, have revealed that they just do not like to be referred to as WAGs.
ADELAIDE - England all-rounder Paul Collingwood has said that he is desperate to escape the No.7 spot in the ODI batting order to avoid being squeezed from the first-choice World Cup side.
ADELAIDE - England batsman Kevin Pietersen's attempt to auction off his Ashes kit to raise money for the Queensland flood victims has hit a hitch, as the online auction winner has disappeared.
- Trott stars as England win Adelaide ODI against Australia to stay in series
- Anderson aims to ‘turn things round’ in Oz ODI series for World Cup momentum
- Oz selectors against resting key players ahead of World Cup: Chappell
- ‘I’ll definitely be fine for World Cup from the start,’ says Swann
- Anderson played Ashes in Australia with back pain
- Oz selectors delighted with Lee’s form going into World Cup
- Clarke has till end of World Cup to regain form: Greg Chappell
- Injured Swann to return to England
- Tennis ace Ana Ivanovic says split from beau affected her game
- Woakes thrilled with match-winning debut knock
- Spinner Swann keen for more success in cricket’s white-ball formats
- White sees promising signs in Oz Twenty20 loss
- Tait ready to give England some chin music in Twenty20s
- Pietersen to auction Ashes shirt, bat to help Oz flood victims
- Collingwood demands intensity as England’s focus turns to World Cup
- Aussies set to unleash Lee, Tait in opening Twenty20 against England
- Rattled Australia make four changes for third Ashes Test
- Lesser England lights being put through their paces in hope of replacing hurt Broad
- Australia defeated in Ashes Test, but rise to fourth in ICC Test rankings
- Ashes 2010: Oz media strikes at ‘beaten, broken, bereft’ team with vengeance
- Experts say Australia’s Ashes hopes are in tatters
- Sour Oz fans tweet out their frustrations over team’s Ashes tumble
- Ian Chappell, Botham renew their grudge in Adelaide Oval car park scuffle
- Hussey backs North to fire on final day of Adelaide Test
- Aus Vs Eng: Day 4 Updates
- Injured Katich doubtful for third Ashes Test in Perth
- England edge closer to Adelaide Test win
- Australia hasn’t been able to sustain pressure on England: Watson
- Brett Lee Rules Out Test Return
- Second repeat ton by Cook helps England to tighten grip on Adelaide Test
- We got the best possible start, says England’s Swann
- Doug Bollinger Recalled Into Side
- England bowlers decimate Australia on day one of Adelaide Ashes Test
- Ponting upset with selection panel over Johnson’s omission
- ‘Big call’ by Australians to drop Johnson: Strauss