ORONO, Maine - Brian Harvey kicked a 37-yard field goal in overtime, giving Maine a 16-13 win over New Hampshire on Saturday night.
PORTLAND, Maine - Olympic gold medalist Joan Benoit Samuelson says she will run next month's Chicago marathon, with hopes of qualifying for the 2012 Olympic trials.
ORONO, Maine - Backup quarterback Michael Paulus threw a 21-yard touchdown pass to Chase Hill with 20 seconds left on the clock to seal a 24-21 victory over Maine on Saturday night.
PORTLAND, Maine - An extreme paddler who launched a cross-country canoe trip in Portland, Ore., has completed the journey 4,300 miles later in Portland, Maine.
SYRACUSE, N.Y. - Three games into his second season at Syracuse, coach Doug Marrone has the Orange on the right track.
- Nassib throws 5 TDs, Syracuse beats Maine 38-14
- Round-the-globe sailor Dodge Morgan dies at 78
- Turcotte carries Maine past Monmouth 31-23
- Albany defense stops Maine twice late for 3-0 win
- Sugarloaf ski area aims to be biggest in East
- A tad over? Under? Inaccurate scales can be costly
- New Hampshire musher wins 3rd Can-Am Crown
- New Hampshire beats Maine 68-57, moves on to semis
- 4 lost snowboarders spend night at Maine resort
- Holland leads Boston U. to 76-56 win over Maine
- Burnatowski's 20 leads Maine past Albany 66-53
- Maine rolls past Hartford 66-52
- Stairs competing for spot on Padres' bench
- McLemore's 30 leads Maine past New Hampshire 70-53
- El-Amin, Martin lead Stony Brook past Maine 83-64
- Maine defeats Maryland-Baltimore County 84-63
- Maine defeats Binghamton 61-49
- Vermont outlasts Maine 64-51
- Jackson's jumper lifts UMBC past Maine 56-55
- Allison layup lifts Maine over Boston U. 56-54
- Maine defeats Hartford 77-69; wins 5th straight
- Maine beats Albany 63-54
- Maine defeats New Hampshire 56-42
- Barnies leads Maine to win over Stony Brook 67-61
- Maine beats Binghamton 66-61
- Vermont holds off Maine for 64-56 win
- Princeton holds off Maine 52-50
- Maine stuns Boston College 52-51
- McNally leads Maine over Columbia 65-59
- No. 11 Connecticut beats Maine 71-54
- No. 8 Duke routs Maine 75-34 in McCallie's return
- Maine knocks off Kennesaw State 57-51
- Maine routs Maine-Presque Isle 133-58
- Syracuse humbles Maine 101-55
- Mitchell leads Maine to 76-66 win over Colgate