MIRPUR - Opener Virender Sehwag slammed a 94-ball century in the opening match of the 2011 World Cup against Bangladesh at the Shere Bangla National stadium here on Saturday, as Team India dominated the proceedings.
MIRPUR - Bangladesh won the toss and decided to field against India in the first match of the 2011 World Cup.
MIRPUR - Some splendid batting and bowling performances fetched Team India a 10 wicket victory in the Mirpur Test that was played against Bangladesh.
MIRPUR - At the close of the third day's play of the second cricket Test between India and Bangladesh, the former was still in control of the match despite a brillaint 151 from Bangladesh opening batsman Tamim Iqbal and a steady 55 by middle-order bat Junaid Siddique.
MIRPUR - Indian middle-order batsman Yuvraj Singh will not take further part in the ongoing second Test against Bangladesh in Mirpur after it was revealed that he suffered a ligament tear in his left wrist.
- Mirpur Test: Team India finish at 459/5 on Day 2
- Harbhajan Singh reprimanded for breaching ICC Code of Conduct
- Team India split over Mishra’s exclusion
- Bangladesh win toss, decide to bat
- India makes minnows of Sri Lanka, wins 5th ODI by 8 wickets
- Scoreboard: Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka
- Dilshan guides Sri Lanka to victory against Bangladesh