MOSCOW - Russia's football authorities, who would host the 2018 World Cup, have been accused of ignoring a surge in race-related incidents around the sport, by campaigners.
MOSCOW - Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin was set to fly to Zurich, where his country's delegation celebrated its winning bid Thursday to host the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
LONDON/MOSCOW - A fuming Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has accused England of launching a 'dirty tricks campaign' to secure its right to host the 2018 World Cup.
MOSCOW - Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin tried his hand driving a Formula 1 racing car Sunday.
MOSCOW - Top seeds Rohan Bopanna of India and Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi of Pakistan crashed out of the $1,000,000 Kremlin Cup quarterfinals with a 4-6, 5-7 loss to Serbia's Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki.
- Sushil Kumar On A High
- Eccentric Russian regional strongman to step down
- FIFA wraps up Russia visit to assess World Cup bid
- Reunion brings back emotions for 1980 Olympians
- WADA head says Russia must do more against doping
- Nalbandian put Argentina into Davis Cup semi-finals (Night Lead)
- Nalbandian sees Argentina through to Davis Cup semis
- Nalbandian returns to tennis with Davis Cup win
- Rusty Davydenko to open for Russia; Spain without Nadal
- Auditor: Russia wasted millions on Vancouver Games
- Russian security chief warns of Sochi threat
- Russia’s ’surprise’ bid could ruin England’s 2018 dream
- Czechs to face US, Turkey without Rosicky, Baros
- Japan coach Okada selects World Cup roster
- Arsenal rallies for 2-2 tie with Barcelona
- Defenders key to Man U’s Champions League dream
- Olympic flag arrives in Sochi
- Russia criticized over Sochi Olympics construction
- Johnson leads Idaho past Hawaii 78-69
- Youzhny beats Somdev to take Russia into quarter-finals
- Youzhny mauls Somdev, Russia take 3-1 Davis Cup lead
- Somdev no match to Youzhny, Russia take unbeatable 3-1 lead
- Davis Cup: Paes-Bhupathi win doubles, keep India alive
- Paes-Bhupathi outclass Russian pair to keep India alive
- Putin chides sports officials over Olympic flop
- Somdev loses opening singles to Russia’s Kunitsyn
- Davis Cup: Somdev’s best not enough, Russia 2-0 up
- Russia take 2-0 lead against India in Davis Cup
- Somdev’s best not enough to stop Russia from taking lead
- Russian Olympic chief confirms resignation
- Davis Cup: Somdev plays Andreev in opening singles
- Russian Olympic Committee head resigns after flop
- Russian Olympic chief resigns after Vancouver flop
- Reports: Russian Olympic Committee chief resigns
- Medvedev demands resignations over Olympic flop