SYDNEY - Mike Hussey's optimism about a stunning return to the Australian World Cup squad after being forced out by a hamstring injury, has forced Cricket Australia selectors' to delay announcing a replacement in the 15-man squad for injured Doug Bollinger.
SYDNEY - England wicket keeper Steve Davies, who missed out a spot in the squad for the World Cup, has become the country's first professional cricketer to publicly announce that he is gay.
SYDNEY - Former Australian batsman Justin Langer is concerned that his country's next generation of batsmen could suffer from not getting enough quality time in the nets due to rules designed to restrict the wear and tear on fast bowlers.
SYDNEY - Former Australian captain Steve Waugh has described the selectors' decision to dump batsman Michael Hussey from the World Cup squad as "staggering".
SYDNEY - Former Australian cricket captain Steve Waugh wants everyone to know that Australia is not the lucky country for everyone, and is urging people to acknowledge international Rare Disease Day tomorrow.
- Nielsen says ’slow’ Oz openers on right track for World Cup
- Hussey’s selection in Oz World Cup squad will undermine faith in batsmen: Shipperd
- Siddle or Hastings to replace injured Bollinger in Oz World Cup squad
- Michael Hussey may replace injured Bollinger in Oz World Cup team
- Zimbabwe to play three Tests at home after five years
- Katich keen to regain Oz Test spot
- Decision not to include Hussey wouldn’t hurt Australia: Ponting
- Ponting likely to face ICC disciplinary hearing for misbehavior
- Chappell denies advising Hussey to retire
- Cricket Australia ‘deliberately stalling’ review of Ashes loss
- Warne’s relationship with Hurley doesn’t affect me, says ex-wife
- ‘Ponting must aspire to win instead of defending World Cup’, says Steve Waugh
- Warne’s ex wife spills the beans on his relationship with Hurley
- Phil Jaques still hopeful of Oz Test comeback
- Tendulkar yearning to taste final glory in World Cup: Roebuck
- Next cricket World Cup reduced to top 10-team format
- Gillespie warns Australia to be wary of Zimbabwe’s spinners
- Tait aims to win World Cup for second time to relive ‘indescribable fun’
- O’Donnell backs Aussies to make strong comeback in World Cup
- Tour de France champion cyclist Contador cleared of doping charges
- 25 wides against India in friendly would have set Oz record had tie been official
- Brazilian footballer Ronaldo pulls curtain on glittering international career
- Crowd gives sexism-row referee Massey unwelcoming chants on return to Premier League
- White loses faith in his spin bowling after having torrid time against India
- World Cup needs oomph factor to recapture its luster: Roebuck
- Ponting must use Krejza as team’s No.1 wicket-taking spinner: Berry
- Phelps guns for Thorpe, wants to reverse result of 2004 Athens Games
- Hurley-Warne romance mere publicity stunt for ageing stars?
- Australia vows to tackle match-fixing
- Axed Oz opener Hughes takes off from cricket, heads for farm
- Ex-Victorian keeper Berry, a good choice for Oz coach: Roebuck
- ‘Tainted’ Butt landing job as TV expert ‘mind-boggling disgrace for cricket’: Roebuck
- The betting odds for Warne, Hurley wedding
- Lawson for complete overhaul of Cricket Australia following top-down disintegration
- Series win against England augurs well for World Cup: Ponting