PROVO (GaeaTimes.com)- Jimmer Fredette was probably the biggest attraction in yesterday's basketball match between the Brigham Young, whose ranking was at number 9 and San Diego State, who ranked number 4.
AMES, Iowa - No. 4 Boise State has already handled the likes of Virginia Tech and Oregon State.
SALT LAKE CITY - Deron Williams scored 15 points, Paul Millsap had 16 points and eight rebounds, and the new-look Utah Jazz beat the Portland Trail Blazers 100-96 on Thursday night in their preseason opener.
FORT WORTH, Texas - TCU was coming off a one-win season when Gary Patterson arrived 12 years ago as part of the new coaching staff.
LOGAN, Utah - Diondre Borel passed for 192 yards and ran for 68 more, throwing for one touchdown and running in another as Utah State ended a 10-game losing streak to BYU with a 31-16 victory Friday night.
- AP-FBC--T25-San Jose St.-Utah Stats, FBC
- RSL extends regular-season home unbeaten run to 24
- Wynn throws 2 TDs in return for No. 13 Utah
- Big East has a chance to score few big wins
- 7 years later, Pitt still chasing No. 19 Miami
- AP-FBC--T25-Utah-New Mexico Stats, FBC
- No. 14 Utah spurts to 56-14 victory vs. NMexico
- AP-FBC--T25-UNLV-Utah Stats, FBC
- Backup QB leads No. 20 Utah over UNLV 38-10
- Boise State gains ground in AP Top 25
- Espindola scores as Real Salt Lake beats Red Bulls
- AP-FBC--T25-Utah St.-Oklahoma Stats, FBC
- No. 7 Sooners squeak by Utah State 31-24
- No. 7 Sooners seek entry into 800-win club
- AP-FBC--T25-Pittsburgh-Utah Stats, FBC
- Utah beats No. 15 Pittsburgh in OT
- Pittsburgh-Utah Preview Capsule
- BYU signs football deal with ESPN
- A bowl game to start season for LSU-UNC
- BYU going independent in football
- Huskies' high expectations start at BYU
- Wannstedt showing no worries as tough opener nears
- 2 QBs get nod for BYU
- WAC commish calls latest departures 'selfish'
- Fresno State, Nevada headed to MWC
- Fresno St., Nevada to MWC
- MWC invites Fresno St., Nevada
- Pitt has much to do before Sept. 2 opener at Utah
- Real Salt Lake extends unbeaten home streak to 20
- RSL stays unbeaten at home, ties 1-1 with Chivas
- AP source: Al Jefferson headed from Wolves to Jazz
- Trail Blazers sign Matthews to offer sheet
- Boozer: Teams can't fear Heat
- AP source: Kyle Korver leaving Utah for Bulls
- Bulls sign F Carlos Boozer