KOLKATA - Achanta Sharath Kamal bagged the men's honours while Shamini Kumaresan clinched the women's title in contrasting styles at the 72nd National and Inter-state Table Tennis Championships here Sunday.
CENTURION - After losing the closely-fought ODI series 2-3 to South Africa, Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni Sunday said it was a "disappointing" performance by the batsmen throughout and called it a "big lesson" before the World Cup.
CENTURION - Yusuf Pathan struck a savage knock of 105 off 70 balls to give India a late hope but finally perished as the visitors lost by 33 runs to South Africa in a rain-curtailed fifth ODI and with it the closely-fought series 2-3 here Sunday.
CENTURION - Yusuf Pathan struck a valiant 105, but it was not enough as India lost to South Africa by 33 runs in a rain-curtailed fifth and final ODI -- and with it the series 2-3.
MELBOURNE - Roger Federer reached a record-tying 27th straight Grand Slam quarter-final at the Australian Open Sunday and Francesca Schiavone also made the final eight after surviving the longest women's match at the majors.
- Delhi round of Amaron Karting ends
- Australian Open: Bopanna loses; Paes, Bhupathi advance in mixed doubles
- HI fixes another date to complete interviews for coaches’ post
- Stanislas Wawrinka Beats Andy Roddick
- Francesca Schiavone Sets Record With Win
- India need 268 runs to win series against South Africa
- Pakistan simply awful in eerily empty stadium
- Oz Open: Schiavone defeats Kuznetsova in longest women’s match
- Australia takes 3-0 lead in ODI series against England
- Scoreboard: South Africa innings, fifth ODI
- South Africa score 250/9 in Centurion ODI
- Bopanna loses in first round of mixed doubles
- Former Pak players criticize skipper Afridi for irresponsible attitude
- British boxer Amir Khan to raise funds for Pakistan floods
- Somdev gets top billing at Singapore ATP Challenger
- Wozniacki reaches quarter-finals of Australian Open
- Federer, Djokovic reach quarters of Australian Open
- Green Bay Packers- Chicago Bears Game Starts At 3:00 PM
- Kiwi team claims ’six-figure sum’ from Delhi CWG
- Former England cricketer Cork to perform double death stunt on ice
- Rooney snapped on phone while driving
- Chelsea can still win Premier League title: Anelka
- Lahore High Court sends notice to PCB for early hearing of Shoaib’s appeal
- New Zealand Cricket toying with idea of having separate Test, T20 coaches
- World Cup win not beyond New Zealand: Richardson
- David Beckham’s sex case gets murkier
- ‘Armstrong may become symbol for decades of corruption in professional cycling’
- India elect to field in Centurion ODI
- Spain slumps to hat-trick of losses in Melbourne
- Botham to be key speaker at ‘Learning for a Better World’ fund-raiser
- Muralidaran says 20-20 will keep him busy after he quits international cricket
- Oz Trade Minister to raise 2010 Delhi CWG payment issue during India visit
- Fannie De Villiers offers to take up bowling mentor role with Team India
- Hussey not using crutches post surgery to brighten WC playing chances
- Shane Warne, Liz Hurley snapped smooching in a car!